Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

1-ad Post Cycle Did I Crashed?

Dieselstud23

Hey I just ended a 6 weeks cycle of ergopharms 1-ad 800mg a day and Dermabolics S1+ 5 sprays a day, the gains were incredible cant complain love this stuff. But my dumb ass ran out of money and being a college student on Financial Aid and stuff didn't buy any clomid or 6-oxo (broke). My friend gave me some clomid two days after I stop my cycle took 200mg first day of clomid and 75mg the next day. After that I havent taken anything for post cycle its going to be a week since I took the clomid las, I havent notice any loss of strength yet just some lost weight I think is from water retention from the 4-ad. So my next step is to get some 6-oxo and hopefully my clomid comes in time, Did I mess up gains from what I did any of you guys have an opinion??? please help. I was also thinking when my clomid arrives and taking 6-oxo to take creatine might help keep my gains any suggestions???

I would definately get the 6 oxo and start creatine in a few days . In my own opinion clomid is a little drastic for a prohormone cycle you should be good with the 6oxo.

PH and pro-steroids or whatever you want to call them will shut down the HPT just as any other 'AS'. USe the same HPT recovery proceedures.

I did nolva after my PH cycle. I kept a good amount of what I gained. I am not sure if I lost more due to a crash or cutting too soon after ending the cycle.

wannabebig1 said:
I would definately get the 6 oxo and start creatine in a few days . In my own opinion clomid is a little drastic for a prohormone cycle you should be good with the 6oxo.

like Animal said, PH's WILL shut down HPT just as much, and in many cases more than AS. Diesel, next time you decide to do a cycle like this, you need to have PCT on-hand BEFORE you start your cycle, its just dumb not to....

Thanx for the advice guys!, and the dumb part you could of just left that out dude!!, anyways..... my clomid finally came and I havent loss any strength so far hopefully I wont, thinking of getting some V12 creatine next week and I should be fine with my gains, weight wise I lost total of 3lbs at beggening cycle 224lbs, right now 235lbs so I'm happy with my results thanx again!

Top Bottom