Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

cruise

1. L

Can you cruise on multiple compounds?

Can you cruise using anything as well as test?
  2. T

Information cycle 2021

Bonjour, alors j'ai l'intention de faire un cœur en 2021? J'ai beaucoup documenté mais je préfère poser des questions pour avoir plusieurs avis dans ma cure il y aura: susatanon 500 mg semaine s1-s10 npp 100mg pour les articulations s1-10 25 à 50 mg de provirons s1-s10 masteron...
  3. M

Blasting while on TRT

Some background to provide the foundation for my question. I have been on TRT for quite a while now. I am taking cypionate. My prescribed dosage is 200mg every two weeks. I split that up into 4 injections. Prior to my last bloodwork (2/06/14) I was doing a little upping of my dosage and was...
  4. C

cruising after tren cycle

What is a good way to cruise off a Tren-a, Test Prop, Mast cycle? I'm planning going right into a test-e cycle. Actually I came into this Tren cycle off of a Test cycle. I have very low natural test so if I come off, from everything I've read, that I'll lose gains like crazy, due to my low...
  5. C

Cycle tweaking

hey guys, about to run my 5th blast. I'm 21, 190lbs, 9-10% bodyfat. I've been cruising on 250mg test enanthate/200mg deca per week. I just recovered from an injury that put me out of the gym for about 6 months, so the goal of this cycle(blast), is to put on as much mass as possible, and then...
Top Bottom