Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

pip

1. JimAbs43

IronOverload.io Hardcore 33 - Injection help and help with PIP (post injection pain)

IronOverload.io Hardcore 33 - Injection help and help with PIP (post injection pain) https://www.evolutionary.org/ironoverload-io-hardcore-33-injection-help-and-help-with-pip-post-injection-pain/
  2. M

Injection/Post Injection Pain...which injection hurts most ?

Have used Sustanin 100/250, sometimes it hurts sometimes not at all. Thinking of including Tren in small dosages, or opting for Winstrol(have used oral stanozolol, not too impressed with it). But have heard so many horror stories about winny injections, so my hands arr shaking to buy it. Some...
  3. Czenski

Muscle fibers feel like cartilage after swelling...

Not sure what this is, Doc didn't know, ordered blood tests but all came back normal except Estrogen was 3,000. :worried: On TRT 10 years. Strict pinning methods. Have used US Pharma and "overseas" testosterone. 4 of my rotation points suddenly swelled, warm to touch, NOT sore to...
  4. H

swelling and tightness. Pip, infection/abcess, or nothing..?

Hey guys, first post... So I'm running my first cycle. 525 test prop/week 50mg tbol/day for 50 days 12.5mg aromasin eod PCT nolva/clomid/hcg anyways I started at 100mg (1cc) injections and just recently started pinning 150mg two injections ago. My glute is really tight and it feels like...
  5. D

The Cure For PIP

I'm amazed at what 1-2 minutes on the foam roller right after injection on my glutes has done. I'd say PIP has been reduced about 60%. I'm only pinning Test E right now though, so can't really vouch for how it will work with other injectables. But it's been a huge difference so far. Still...
  6. Redfield11

Pin gone bad!

I posted yesterday complaining that after my third pin of the cycle my injection site was red and really itchy. I just had a look at it and it's an absolute mess, really red, there's yellow to clear liquid seeping out if it and there's swelling. The thing I'm confused about is that I wiped my...
  7. S

Blotchy redness after pin-should I seek help?!

I know there's a ton of threads about this but it's pretty scary to me. I'm a first time user and am doing a cycle of test p/100mg EOD. I recently did my 4th pin in my delt two days ago and today I noticed that the area was a light red color about 5 inches long and almost two inches wide offset...
  8. MaxxReps

Bad pip .. what could I have done?

I've been shooting test c and now test e into my quads twice a week. Done 11 pins now. Last week shot into my left quad and it is very sore. I don't think its infected or abscessed as it is not red/hot/swollen and I feel fine. It just feels like a bad bruise. Its been 6 days now and has slowly...
  9. T

Thinking about stopping my cycle only 1.5 weeks in

Hey guys. So I'm on my second cycle of test. I'm 24, 218 lbs, 14% bodyfat. I'm doing 600mg/wk of sust that comes in vials of 400mg/mL. I've been using a different brand this time around and it's REALLY harsh. I'm literally thinking about stopping my cycle because of it. My first cycle...
Top Bottom