Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

test enanthate

1. A

Masteron or Anavar with my Test Enanthate for lean gains?

Hi all, Please help me with the below, I will greatly appreciate your opinions and it will help me in my decision. Goal: Gain lean muscle. Just finished a cut, was in a calorie deficit for 10 weeks... I am ready to start a calorie surplus and gain lean muscle with assistance of this cycle...
  2. A

Test E at 600mg/week for 15 weeks - keeping cholesterol in check

Hi guys, I am planning a test enanthate only cycle of 600mg/week for 15 weeks (300mg 2x a week, eg. Mondays and Thursday). Additionally I have an AI, aromasin and will be running proviron during the 2nd half of the cycle. I will have HCG that I will run the last couple of weeks towards the...
  3. E

Finasteride to help hairloss on cycle?

I am just finishing a 12 week test e(500mgs per week) and equipoise cycle, and have really increased my endurance and gained about 15 pounds. However i have just started to notice that I have lost a large amount of hair. I have been taking 2.5 mgs finasteride since I started my cycle, but I'm...
  4. A

Would there be much of a difference on physical appearance?

Hi gents Is there much of a difference between test enanthate and test prop when using only testosterone as a drug to enhance muscle retention/lean muscle during a cutting phase of 12-16 weeks? In other words, to keep muscle (maybe add a pound or two of lean muscle) during a cutting phase? I...
  5. R

FIrst Cycle - Test E - NEED URGENT ADVICE

Hey everyone so I just want some strait forward answers: Got my 10ml Vial of Test E 350. I ran 700ish mg weeks 1-2 3-4 500mg I am starting week 5 and going to run 500 Now I didn't take into consideration that I'd run less than 10 weeks here so I am going to make another order, was thinking...
  6. Mason Kray

Some advice please on my 1st test e only course.

Hi, I'm new to the site and hoped I could get your thoughts on the layout of my first cycle. I've been doing a lot reading and research but there are that many conflicting opinons I'd be really grateful for some advice. My stats: Age: 41 Height: 5'10 Weight: 220 pounds Bodyfat: 13% Training...
  7. S

do i do just deca and test e, or tren and test e, or can i do all

hi there everyone i have done my research but am still undecided, there seems to be a mixed opinion out there. first stats. age 27 weight 86kg height 185cm i am quite lean, find it very hard to put on weight and mussel. bricklaying is my day job so i am burning all the time. but even when...
  8. A

Test Enanthte cycle - 300mg ???

Hi guys! Test enanthate cycle: 300mg per week for 10 weeks. proviron 20mg ed week 3-6 proviron 40mg ed week 7-12 Might add winstrol tabs 30mg ed week 8-12 PCT starts 2days after my last winny tab. PCT: HCG and Clomid Diet is in check and the training is intense. The goal is...
  9. A

Testosterone enanthate, cypionate or sustanon 250?

Hi guys! 1.)Without thinking of test prop or test suspention - Which of these two esters would be the better one to use for lean muscle gain with the least water gains - test enanthate or test cypionate? 2.)Would it just be better to use sustanon instead of the enanthate or cypionate...
  10. J

First Cycle: Post Labrum Surgery

I am 23 years old, and underwent labrum surgery on my dominant arm 14 weeks ago. I tore it from overuse (both weight-lifting and sports) and tried other means such as rest and physical therapy for about a year and a half before resulting to surgery. Before my injury, I weighed 183 lbs. at 5'11"...
  11. T

First cycle of test enanthate & PCT

Hey, im looking to start my first cycle of test enanthate. I have done my research and was originally going to do 250mg a week, but after looking on different threads i have seen different dosages people have take, now im unsure what i should take a week and for how many weeks. i am looking to...
  12. F

First Cycle!

Hey Guys, I have been researching for the past year to maximize my first cycle. I'm 35, 6', 212, been working out since my 20's on a pretty regular basis. I have also been HIV+ now for almost 3 years. I am taking Atripla and have an undetectable viral load and great health. The only fact that...
  13. dave bird

Test E Delivery method?

Hey guys, hope you guys are doing good! Got a random question which will no doubt get me flamed at some point but here we go... I am 27 years old, 5'7, 240lb male who has been training now for 12 years. i had a brief 2 year experimental phase with steroids between 2002 - 2004. I used typical...
  14. U

A few questions about my first cycle!

Hello all, Thanks ahead of time for reading and posting! Any helpful advice is greatly appreciated! I have been doing research on steroids for months now and I feel like I am ready to start my first cycle. I have decided what kind of stack I'd like to do and approximately what...
  15. B

Time to Get Serious...Test Enanthate/Anavar Cycle --Please Critique!

Ok...so im 23 years old, its time to get serious, and im looking to do my first cycle....(i have done a few otc prohormones before, but obv, they dont' count) im 5'10, 190 lbs..12-14% body fat..and im looking to lean down a bit...maybe to 7 or 8% body fat(to get that ripped look)...without...
  16. PEAKIN

My Next Cycle - Experienced Members Please Critique

I have previously run a Sustanon250 cycle consisting of wks 1-6 @ 250mg per week, wks 7 - 12 @ 500mg per week with the appropriate PCT. Age 21 Weight 98kg Height 185cm (6'1") I do weights 4 times a week minimum, with boxing training 2-3 times per week also. This is the cycle I am...
  17. E

Test only

First cycle I am about to run a Test blend of Testosterone Enanthate 200mgs and TestosteronePropinate 50mgs i have 12 vials My Cycle Looks like This Week 1-8 300mgs of Enanthate 75mgs of prop Nolvadex 10mgs/week to prevent sides PCT 1-2 40mg Nolvadex ed 2-3 20mg Nolvadex ed should i do...
  18. E

Test Help!!!

I am about to run a Test blend of Testosterone Enanthate 200mgs and Testosterone Propinate 50mgs i have 12 vials My Cycle Looks like This Week 1-8 300mgs of Enanthate 75mgs of prop Nolvadex 10mgs/week to prevent sides PCT Nolvadex 40mgs/day for 4 weeks what kind of sides should i Expect? I...
  19. D

Test Enanthate

Hey guys new to steroids( Started last week) just wondering is 23g 1 inch the right size for doing shoulder inejections(delts). People say glutes are the best but i dont like the idea of sticking things in my arse ( i know its closer to the hip but still) Thanks
  20. D

HELP!!!! noob user

ok i really need some help here, probably gonna get flamed a lot for not looking into it more b4 doin it but i read what i thought i needed to know..... 1. ive got 10 viles of deca durabolin organon made by nile co. the viles are only 50mg??? ive heard the optimal dose is 250 mg a week? does...
Top Bottom