Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

equipment

1. A

throwing weights around

what is it lately with guys who throw weights around the gym like they are something special? Yesterday some dude showed up with a tight shirt and started throwing the bar around and being harsh with the equipment so I told him to tone it down and to chill. He got pissed that I was...
  2. A

motion AGE equipment

They just put in a new equipment in my gym and it looks like a huge monkey bar set with a trampoline like thing on the side. Thought it was cool looking but not sure how to even use it. I mean what is the trampoline for and the monkey bars are all different heights seems like only a ninja...
  3. C

Advice on New Personal Trainer Tool

Hello! Would really appreciate any of your thoughts on a new product for personal trainers. It's a smart resistance band that can track workouts automatically and sync data to an app, so that people: (1) Can see what rep/weight they're on in real-time (2) Follow along to guided videos (3)...
  4. funckygarcon

question about movements in exercises

now, it's been more than 3 months since i first started reading about the world of body building and i think i'm now in a decent level of knowledge. however i have a question that i don't seem to find the answer to, would u help me out? the question is: I see a lot of people in my gym doing...
  5. F

Powerlifting equipment for sale – Great condition & Heavy Duty – Initial Notice

Powerlifting equipment for sale – Great condition & Heavy Duty – Initial Notice We have a full set of powerlifting equipment available for sale that is very good quality and in great condition. This an initial notice to inform interested parties. The competition equipment...
  6. J

Ironmaster Dumbbells

Does anyone have any experience with the older style (5 years old) Ironmaster Quickchange Dumbells and Super Bench(same age)? I was wondering if there are any differences between the old and new. I would also like to know if the optional equipment that Ironmaster sells would be compatible with...
Top Bottom