Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

boxing

1. SouthernCalifornianBody

Career Crossroads-California Social Studies High School Teacher or California Lawyer?

Title: Career Crossroads-California Social Studies High School Teacher or California Lawyer? Intro. Hi, I've hope I've reached the Karmic level of positive positive, useful, and at the same time Entertaining info., by my various posts last year and this year Here's some more useful info...
  2. O

A quick greeting & a question.

Hello guys! I'm new to this forum!
  3. D

gains off test e

hellllo everybody i am on my first cycle of test, i am planning on doing 10 weeks on then 10 off. 1ml a week of 350 test. what gains can i expect if my diet and trainning are on point which they are. i was going to add another steroid in aswell on the next cycle, but the question is...
  4. M

Need boxing advice, anavar and propianate

My 1st post on this site! :) thanks broskis for checking this out. This is my 2nd cycle, last one was over a year ago I'm 22 years old, 6' 185lbs, 8-10% bf I'm an amateur boxer and I'd like to put on some pounds while limiting water weight. around 5-15 pounds muscle, quality over quantity...
  5. S

hello need advice on cycle

hello i'm 20 years old and have been training boxing for the last 2-3 years and now i have the oppurtunity to enter a competition in december this year i want to do a aas cycle in order to be physically prepared well i'm currently 91kgs at 14% bf been going to the gym for the last 5 years...
  6. YourTimeTraining

FREE fexercise routines on YouTube, LOSE WEIGHT and Get Fit with me, I lost 120lbs!

Hello! I am new to this whole thing! I am just another lady in love with getting fit! I have lost 120lbs and I want to help others all over the world, I also know I can learn a lot from others. Please out what I am doing with my free fitness routines on YouTube "Your Time Training with Melisa"...
  7. A

hard cardio and aas?

hey guys been scanning the boards for a few weeks now and just signed up the other day was wondering if i could get some advice. im 24, weigh 80kg, and i do boxing which is pretty intense cardio, anywhere between 3-6 times a week and been doing gym work for 4 years on and off. I want to put on...
  8. S

Cycle for boxing

So I have done two cycles already of test prop and winstrol. first cycle I did 1ml-test prop eod first three weeks alone with .5mg armidex ed 50mg winstrol ed for last five weeks of cycle. 8 weeks total on my cycle. second cycle basically same except I did 2ml test prop eod. So now I am...
  9. M

Best supplements for recovery?

hello , anybody do u know what is the best supplement for recovery for boxers/kickboxers ? I used 200mg propionate +200mg equipoise but it make me feel too tired in the morning-run . Right now I down to 80mg prop/ 200mg equpoise and it feel better for my condition , my problem sometime in the...
  10. P

Hi!

My first time in a forum - so be nice! I just started to body build and basically know NOTHING about it. Thinking about going into boxing eventually. Anyways, watched some fighting movies over the weekend and got really inspired to kick some butt! jk but yeah. Anyways, where should i start...
  11. M

Boxing and Sustanon

Hi Guys, Hoping some of you might have some experience in this area and will be able to offer me some advice. Im into my 4th week of sustanon at 500 a week (2 shots of 250). I know that the sust will help build muscle with heavy resistance training but my question is will it have any effect on...
Top Bottom