Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

timing

1. L

Hgh and insulin

Hello all Just had a couple questions about my eating and timing. Would appreciate some critiquing if needed and any extra tips would be greatly appreciated. Ok so far I'm running: HGh 4iu the second I wake up along with 8iu of humulin r ( today I decided to take the slin 10 minutes after the...
  2. T

Applying Test cream in one spot vs another? Dosage/frequency q's?

Hi all- 45yo male. I recently started TRT to deal with low test levels and the 'side effects' I was having from it. Nothing abused, just a natural problem in my case. Only started lifting/working out in the last 2 years and saw next to no improvements. The normal "free test" range is 25-80. My...
  3. F

Pin times and frequency

As an example i want to ask about Test E pin times and frequency. Are there good and bad times of day to inject? Is it best to inject first thing in the morning? Last thing at night? Before workout? After workout? On rest days? Another question that often comes up but gets a wide range of...
  4. A

Anavar - 2x/day or 3x/day? Total 60mg ed

I'm taking 60mg anavar ed. (20mg/tab) so a total of 3 tabs per day... Which is better? 1 tab 3x a day example - morning, lunch, night. or 2 tabs in morning and 1 tab at night? Thanks!
  5. K

Advice on timing of weight gainer and Cell Mass

I’m looking to get some input on the best time to take some supplements I’ve been using. To give you some background on myself, I am a 26 year old tall, skinny guy with a high metabolism. I used to lift a lot about 5 years ago in college and saw some small gains but nothing major and not much of...
  6. DaBangEm

Best time to inject test???

I am running a cycle of test gonna be enan or cyp, pinning on Monday's and thursdays. My question is this. When do I inj? Before my workouts? Night? Right after my workouts? or does it even matter as long as I do them regularly?
  7. T

lifting at a bad time?

I currently work weird hours (usually 8pm to 4am). Unfortunately i feel the most energized after work so i like to hit the gym then. I still usually eat about 6 meals a day, but i am working out at 5 am, going to bed at 7, and sleeping until 3pm. I am the slimmer type, who is trying to add add...
Top Bottom