Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

pushups

1. T

Shoulders hurt after pushups

I like to do like 50 pushups to finish off my upper body day I was wondering what you recommend in terms of supplementation to help a bum shoulder It seems to be my left shoulder that bothers me.
  2. D

how many pushups?

Hey I was wondering how many pushups do you think you can do in a row without stopping for a break? I was playing poker and one of the guys challenged me to a pushup contest for $100, we put a few plates under each other and if you broke a plate you lost and you had to do as many as you could...
  3. C

chest-X number of times weekly

ive ben reading and every i read people to say to only work your chest one or two times a week. this doesnt seem like enough to me. first of all no matter how hard i train my chest the previous day or how many sets till failure i do, im BARELY ever sore the next day. a while back i started doing...
  4. Discreet User

Pushups Before Bed

Is it a good idea to perform push ups before going to bed? Will it do any good for your muscles? Does is make it more difficult to fall asleep? Let's get a good discussion going on this, Bros!
Top Bottom