Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

power lifting

1. G

Poweifter Turning In Natty Card With LGD 4033

My bottle of LGD-4033 just arrived. I bought it from Southern Sarms. I took 5 mg or so and started squatting an hour later. Background: 40 years old, 5'10", 80 kg / 176 lbs. Best lifts in USAPL raw where at 180 lbs. 400+ low bar squat, 500+ sumo deadlift. That was years ago. Several years...
  2. B

Tren or Deca? GO:

Tren or Deca? Pluses? Minus? Of course also running with let's say 500 Test E
  3. J

test e and tren e cycle

I'm looking and running a tren e and test e cycle in a few months. Just doing the research right now to see what everyone recommends on dosage and etc. I am basically looking for pure strength on the cycle as I do some power lifting. I some experience with precious cycle of just test e and and...
  4. Y

Westside Spreadsheet

Hello group, the attached file represents my attempt to encapsulate WS principles into spreadsheet form. I am providing this for the benefit of others and for constructive critique. I realize it is imperfect and welcome respectful contributions. Please don't tear me apart if glaring errors are...
  5. Z

blasting bench press

hi every 1, im new here, i am training 5 years but first 2 years was getting some development but its more than 3 years that i stuck on benching 110 kg only 5 reps, my height is 176 centimeter, and my weight is 90 kg im average but only little belly and small bonus, i was sinking to do some...
Top Bottom