Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

test e and tren e cycle

justahoe

I'm looking and running a tren e and test e cycle in a few months. Just doing the research right now to see what everyone recommends on dosage and etc. I am basically looking for pure strength on the cycle as I do some power lifting. I some experience with precious cycle of just test e and and test e deca cycle with good gains from both.

My current stats are 6 ft and 260 with 15 or so years lifting on and off, and consistant 4 to 5 days a week for the last 2 years. Thanks for the input

i have an excellent cycle for you... there are huge benefits to running sarms with tren... read my articles at Selective Androgen Receptor Modulators (SARMS) - Evolutionary.org You can make some serious gains on this cycle... i am laying it out for you...

1-12 test prop 75 mg eod
1-8 tren ace 75 mg eod
1-12 aromasin 12.5 mg eod AncillaryGuys // AG-Guys.com - The #1 online Natural Ancillary retailer!
1-8 dostinex .5 mg e3d
1-14 gw-501516 20 mg day SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators
1-12 s4 50 mg day SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators
1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators
3-10 hcgenerate Bodybuilding, Need to Build Muscle, Muscle Bodybuilding
11-12 hcg 1000 ius week
7-12 winstrol 50 mg day
7-12 n2guard Bodybuilding, Need to Build Muscle, Muscle Bodybuilding

pct 13-16

clomid 50/50/25/25 AG-guys.com

nolva 40/20/20/20 AG-guys.com

aromasin 12.5 mg eod AG-guys.com

n2guard n2bm.com
ostarine 25 mg day SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators

USE COUPON CODE DYLAN10 AT NEEDTOBUILDMUSCLE.COM FOR 10% OFF…

Dylan's cycle is solid bro.. That's how im going to run it in the winter. Including sarms is going to help with tren sides and make a positive impact on lipids. And MOST definitely run N2Guard. Other than that.. I can promise you will be a beast on that stack.

Top Bottom