Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Eating once a day

drinkstar12

I am happy to eat once a day going through a mini fast even with a workout in between. My wife thinks im crazy im not eating 3 times a day at least. I feel good and fuck good so it isnt an issue right ?

it is hard to discuss these types of advanced eating protocols with the general public.. remember half of america is below average. so they think you need to eat 10X a day.

i actually wrote an Ebook on fasting protocols in my signature, it is worth a read and maybe you can buy it for your wife as a gift so she can think outside the box on this stuff

I know I can't eat once a day. I can barely go longer than 3 hours.

not good at all. I would be getting a glucose check every 6 months at minimum. you are training your body to be very insulin resistant if you can't go 3 hours without food. the next step is type 2 diabetes which is hard to reverse

not good at all. I would be getting a glucose check every 6 months at minimum. you are training your body to be very insulin resistant if you can't go 3 hours without food. the next step is type 2 diabetes which is hard to reverse
I check it regularly and it's normal and my A1C is 5.3. I've been keeping an eye on it due to being on HGH.

What's OMAD's biggest shortcoming when it comes to losing weight? Do people tend to over-eat for that one meal or what?

Top Bottom