Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need advice, quit winstrol and go with anavar?

MrRTTB

I'm currently running winstrol at 50mg per day and have been doing this for approx. 2 weeks. I've been tired as hell and my joints(spelling right??) are killing me. My elbow hurts like hell when I'm working out my triceps. I can't get Glucosamine that is used for this ourpose, because there is a new law coming and the glucosamine will be forbidden to buy, also I need it fast so Can't order from the US or anywhere else, cant get deca....Live in Sweden BTW..
Now I was thinking of quiting the winstrol and maybe wait a couple of weeks before doing a anavar only cycle to harden up and to increase strenght. Strenght and hardness are my biggest goals right now. In the mean time I will do 25mcg T3 with 100mcg up to 160mcg Clen and every other week I will do ECA 25/200/125 x 3 times per day. If I notice any "lack" in strenght, I will quit the T3. I have a very slow metabolism so don't think that 25mcg T3 will eat up muscles if I eat 4g protein per Kg BW, while eating -300cals below my maintenance intake. What do U say, do U think It's a good thing to quit the winstrol now, and go with asnavar in a few weeks, or should I stay on the winstrol? Would appreciate everyones opinion

Well Alfons, i thought the same as you, but

picture this:
doing 50 mgr Ox/day (been doing almost every mgr/day for the past 6 months, max 120 mgr/day) and having elbow problems, already for 3 months or even more. Doing 100 mgr or Winny EOD for 3 weeks, then upping to 200 mgr EOD and guess what? Elbow pain DISAPPEARED. Unbelievable but true.
Now off the Winny for about 10 days and guess what again? elbow pain coming back.
How to explain that?
And yes i do have the Zambons and they are legit.
So if pain gets worse, i will be forced to buy some Zambons again. I will skip the Deca, for the water retention and possible gyno thank you.

So could it be the combo of Ox and Winny?

Top Bottom