Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

6/5 WBA World Light Middleweight Championsh Boxing Foreman vs. Cotto 11:00pm EST

SouthernLord

Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
EF VIP
June 5th 2010 -Yankee Stadium, Bronx, New York, United States -11pm est
WBA World Light Middleweight Championship

Yuri Foreman vs. Miguel Angel Cotto

LOL, have to wait for check to clear 2nite, to bet.
Thanx SL.
Listening to V Chestnut.
Gonna billboard this in C&C 2nite after work.

Cotto FTK!!!

Foreman, has all the tools to beat him.
He's taller, got an Ali like Jab, and pressure tactics, in the past have gotten opponents killed.

That said... with Emanuel Steward, I think Cotto will win.
Also, I've been telling peeps asking bout U in Chat that you joined Green Peace.

Foreman, has all the tools to beat him.
He's taller, got an Ali like Jab, and pressure tactics, in the past have gotten opponents killed.

That said... with Emanuel Steward, I think Cotto will win.
Also, I've been telling peeps asking bout U in Chat that you joined Green Peace.

lol I don't even know who either fighter is

lol I don't even know who either fighter is

Cotto is a puerto rican fighter, who is NYC favorite fighter post Arturo. I didn't like him before. However, after beating Sugar Shane Mosley, convincly He ended up in the celebrity packed much awaited event to fight the the mexican pressure fighter Margarito. who was seen as the quiet champiton. A character guy. No big name was wanting to fight Margarito. He's 5 11, and throws 110 punches around. He has a granite chin. The fight was vicious, and Cotto kept hitting, ducking... and Margarito just absorbed the punches, and destoyed Cotto in 11. Well we later found out, in a match with Mosley, that Margarito had used plaster of paris, the kind to make casts, as brass knuckles. He got banned from boxing for a year. Many thought he should've been sent to prison. Freddie Roach a friend of Margarito said dude should be in for 10 to 20 for attempted murder.

Anyway, he came back, and questions of has he recovered linger. He beat Joshua clottey, the guy Pac fought in Dallas, but got destroyed by Pac. Hell I refused to watch the fight with Pac, cause I thought Pac would lose. I only jumped in 4th round cause Dad and Thands kept telling me I was a coward.

Anyway, Foreman is a technical masterpiece, undefeated and at his undisputed world title is at 154, 7 heavier than welterweight.

Can Cotto move up 7 lbs, in less than a year, usually not done. Very difficult.

It's a great fight. Yuri is a future Rabbi, married to runway model/ film exec, and flat out awesome.

There's your wiki.
Puds.

Top Bottom