Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

So how does Anadrol Cause gyno?

Caper26

Hey,

What causes anadrol associated gyno?

I have hit the internet hard looking for the answer to this one and must have searched every online medical database my university has to offer and still no clear answer. Opinions vary on this site. Some say prolactin and some say it can aromatase and some say it cannot. I have heard that AI will not help in preventing Anadrol gyno and that something such as nolva must be used. Does any one really know what causes Gyno associated with anadrol so i can be sure to use the proper "proctection" if you will.

Thanks,

Caper26

Some say anadrol is prostagenic and will increase prolactin and others say anadrol stimulates estrogen receptors directly. Either way an AI will not work.

I have heard of nolvadex being used successfully with adrol so that's the way I'd go.

I have used Anadrol and nolvadex, never developed gyno.

Just these huge scared zits from Anadrol

I don't like the stuff, much prefer d-bol from russia.

Thanks for the replies. Thats what i was thinking also. I need to get some Nolva before i start. I think all of the anti E's and and other supplies are costing more than my gear lol. Oh well, better safe then sorry, and by sorry i mean lactating.

Peace,

Caper26

Use an AI like AIFM with Cabergoline, bromo, or Selegiline. I'd probably throw some B6 in there as well.

Yeah, the research on Anadrol seems to be unclear and controversial. Maybe MP69A will throw his opinion in here. I've heard differences ranging from it acting like progesterone, an estrogen, stimulating E, aromatizing into E, Prolactin, etc.....

BMJ

MR. BMJ said:
Use an AI like AIFM with Cabergoline, bromo, or Selegiline. I'd probably throw some B6 in there as well.

Yeah, the research on Anadrol seems to be unclear and controversial. Maybe MP69A will throw his opinion in here. I've heard differences ranging from it acting like progesterone, an estrogen, stimulating E, aromatizing into E, Prolactin, etc.....

Thanks BMJ,

I have some cabergoline and i will throw that in with an AI. Would i still need Nolva also? I wish there was more reseach on this, sure wouldn't be hard to find participants. Any other opinions out there?(not including drop the orals)

Thanks again,

Caper26

galaxy said:
Nolva will just work for bitch tits tho. Wont help with the bloat i would think?
i used nolva and winny to rid my deca gyno. it does not help that is false. i can link a thread that proves it

Im not sure i follow what your saying, but what i was saying is that nolva wont help in terms of water bloat but will help prevent bitch tits from my understanding?

Ive never really been big on anti e's as i dont get tits but lately my thinking is more along the lines of controlling bloat because that in turn adversely effects my blood pressure.

Top Bottom