Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

HCGenerate on cycle

Bro, 10 weeks is a long cycle. When you say "some atrophy" we can assume that it may have been much worse was it not for the HCGenerate.

I would be willing to bet that if you kept running HCGenerate by itself after your cycle, that it could bring your boys back to normal all on its own without the njc HCG... Use it after discontinue use of the steroids and see if it can bring them back on its own.
If you are in doubt you can still get the inj HCG to keep on hand, but I don't think you will need it.

It's my first cycle so I don't have anything to compare the damage that incured with anything else. I would have liked to keep them plump throughout the cycle b/c I didn't start w much to begin w. It's always been "all twig, no berries", if you catch the metaphor. So "some" atrophy equals grapes. :faint: Anyway, I'll prob hit up the inj hcg. The recommendation by Joed above, to up the dosage, has def help gain a little bit in that department so far. So I'll do that for the remainder of the bottle and see what happens. Thx for the input.

It's my first cycle so I don't have anything to compare the damage that incured with anything else. I would have liked to keep them plump throughout the cycle b/c I didn't start w much to begin w. It's always been "all twig, no berries", if you catch the metaphor. So "some" atrophy equals grapes. :faint: Anyway, I'll prob hit up the inj hcg. The recommendation by Joed above, to up the dosage, has def help gain a little bit in that department so far. So I'll do that for the remainder of the bottle and see what happens. Thx for the input.

Yeah upping the dose even by 3 capsules can make a big difference.

HCGenerate is even better stacked with N2 Guard

Did you have some n2guard to use on cycle???

dont forget to u n2 guard on cycle ! it best legal supp u can find for fighting nasty sides on cycle and keeping colestrol level and bp to normal levels

N2 Guard is a great product and it saves me money when i only have to buy one bottle for ALL my cycle needs.

Does using HCG during the cycle lessen the gains? thanks.

no if anything it increases gains by keeping your natural test levels up at the same time

I'm just wondering why the advertisement for HCG says: "HcGenerate is a ONE OF A KIND supplement. It covers everything and is the most versatile product on the market today."

HCGenerate is: A stand-alone Test Booster. The key to on cycle support. The missing piece to your Post Cycle Therapy! HCGenerate is a natural test booster formulated to stimulate the body's own natural production. It is unlike many other herbal test boosters, in that it targets one of the primary causes of low testosterone levels! Specifically, it may help target leydig cells to increase natural testosterone.

WHAT CONCERNS ME THE MOST IS THE USE OF "MAY" which to me means it has not been tested and proven ..... SO why not use regular PCT products instead of throwing out the extra mone y that "MAY" be wasted on HCG?

I'm just wondering why the advertisement for HCG says: "HcGenerate is a ONE OF A KIND supplement. It covers everything and is the most versatile product on the market today."

HCGenerate is: A stand-alone Test Booster. The key to on cycle support. The missing piece to your Post Cycle Therapy! HCGenerate is a natural test booster formulated to stimulate the body's own natural production. It is unlike many other herbal test boosters, in that it targets one of the primary causes of low testosterone levels! Specifically, it may help target leydig cells to increase natural testosterone.

WHAT CONCERNS ME THE MOST IS THE USE OF "MAY" which to me means it has not been tested and proven ..... SO why not use regular PCT products instead of throwing out the extra mone y that "MAY" be wasted on HCG?

Try not too be too concerned bro. Just remember is always legal issues. The way supplement laws are constructed, these things are OTC so ingredient seller can not ever say they work on anything. So supplement can be sold because they contain naturally occurring ingredients but nothing should be said about the what the product does the way synthetic prescription drugs can. Just another way the pharmaceutical companies keep their foot on your neck and hands in your wallet.

Weird legal paradox happens in every industry to some degree from construction to manufacturing to investing. We left the auto sales business 4 years ago and let me tell you that there were plenty of regulatory and legal contradictions that my family dealt with there.

It is just whatever I don't pay mind to the advertising I just research the ingredients and search for reviews on the product. Always make sure I get a 100% money back of at least 60 days so I can send the stuff back if I don't like it.

Top Bottom