Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ghrp-6

I'll be running this myself to help with a tendonitus issue, (along with Aflutop) though being a little hypoglycemic I'm sensitive to GH, so I''l be starting with a low dose and take it from there. This is last result before resorting to surgery. I'll report back on the results.

I'll be running this myself to help with a tendonitus issue, (along with Aflutop) though being a little hypoglycemic I'm sensitive to GH, so I''l be starting with a low dose and take it from there. This is last result before resorting to surgery. I'll report back on the results.

u can try GHRP-2 have less impact on hunger and probably won't cause hypoglycemia and it's more powerful than 6
btw hey Nelson how're doin bro been a while since last time i've seen ur posts maybe am not around so much lately :)

Nice and simple for others to understand GHRP-6. Like you said, its is user dependent (like everything). I can run 660mcg a day and the hunger is out of control

try Ipamorelin instead of the GHRP 6 same effects without the hunger..

I just started using GHRP-6 on the second leg of my PCT and holy shit I can't believe how hungry this stuff makes me. I never got the hunger increase that is suppose to be associated with EQ like Radar, but this GHRP-6 is insane.

I just started using GHRP-6 on the second leg of my PCT and holy shit I can't believe how hungry this stuff makes me. I never got the hunger increase that is suppose to be associated with EQ like Radar, but this GHRP-6 is insane.

SB ,What are you dosing it at ?

how often are you pinning ?

I might consider running it at the start of my next cycle - dbol and abombs kill my appetite.

SB ,What are you dosing it at ?

how often are you pinning ?

I might consider running it at the start of my next cycle - dbol and abombs kill my appetite.

My schedule has been kinda screwed up. But my plans are to dose it 4 times a day @ 125 mcgs for a total of 500 mcgs. man shit is insane bro, I done 250 mcgs at once last night and no shit prolly ate 2500 to 3000 caliores between 6pm and 12 midnight. I was so fucking hungry I couldn't sleep. Drop the dose back this morning and have taken in 3 meals and am still hungry. I tried it while I was doing HGH @ 5ius a day while on cycle and it did not have this effect. I had about 25 5g vials laying around so I decided to give it one more try as kinda of a PCT from the GH and holy shit is it working. I am not sure if it was not responding well with the GH or what, but I get the same flush feeling with it as I did GH and then the hunger begins. If I continue on like this I will for sure run it with my next bulker in place of HGH.

SB,
GO to the Bookie section and place your ALL in on the Superbowl.

Ok, sorry...... back to the subject.:biggrin:

SB,
GO to the Bookie section and place your ALL in on the Superbowl.

Ok, sorry...... back to the subject.:biggrin:
I must speak with my agent 1500 before going all in on a game like this.

Its only 12 Million K, big playa.
Dont worry bout da little things, u be alrite.
Go GB. Did I mention
I have 2 CEL Estanes up for grabs??:evil:

GHRP-6 also made me hungry as well.

Top Bottom