Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Forma WTF is it?

Smokescreen

Experienced Noob
Platinum
No really what is it? Is it an anti-E of some sort? If so, why not just use letro, aromasin etc etc? What sooooo special about this Forma?

So far EVERY legal product I have used has been 100% pure shit!

Remember AIFM?! What a piece of shit! Didn't do jack shit for me. Nor my next door neighbor. Nor his brother or my cousin.

All that Primiodel Performance poo poo crap that was being sold here a while back. OMFG! All it did was....NOTHING! Same thing for others that I know that tried it out. My wife? It destroyed her libido!

You know, its hard to tell when a "legal" product is working when "YOU"RE" also taking a bunch of other illegal anabolics in conjunction to all the OTHER stuff you are also taking.

Formestane products are an aromatase inhibitor, and are a legit product the same as aromasin and letro and others. It was marketed under another name letaron depot, and was an IM shot.

I have, given it was only beast and tren(the ph). I was beginning to notice gyno, and when I began using formestane on cycle. It stopped it and got rid of the lump that had appeared.

yes to long of time being on it can also cause some shut down.

Formestane from PP didn't do a thing for me. Supposed to bring back libido, cut water weight...not so much. I'm hesitant to try another brand of Forma but I'm gonna give FormaStanzol a shot to see how well it works.

Oral formastane is a no go.
That Is old news. The whole liquavade was a bust.

yall forgot to mention that Forma is not just an AI

It is, specifically, a steroidal suicide aromatase inhibitor. In contrast to a non-suicidal AI, which after a period of time UNBINDS to estrogen in your system resulting in elevated estradiol...which is a shame to any of those men who want to be as MAN as men get!

When forma binds to estrogen it stays BOUND, effectively eliminating the Estrogen not just prolonging the inevitable rise in estrogen. That's just one key thing about forma, I feel at least.

As far as the effectiveness goes...we will see I just ordered mine literally 10 min ago. I'll let y'all know how it handles a Test prop cycle.

Top Bottom