Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

This weekend

WOW, just got back, crazy weekend, we didnt get much alone time, our first night i was very tired and he noticed but I made a pass at him before falling askeep and it worked :evil:

In the morning I woke him up with a kiss and some touching and it got really intense and he PIITB!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG I couldnt believe it, we were doggy style and it almost "slipped" the other way, so I asked him to just go for it an he did! I was so excited I let him just ram it right in :D couldnt sit right all day later but SO worth it :evil: we only had sex twice because I fell asleep almost immediately on our second and last night together and had to get up early next day overal was a great weekend :)

Woo hoo! We saw awesome fireworks last night for the U.S. 4th of July celebration. I'm glad you saw *fireworks* too! Pics of the hubby? : )

WOW, just got back, crazy weekend, we didnt get much alone time, our first night i was very tired and he noticed but I made a pass at him before falling askeep and it worked :evil:

In the morning I woke him up with a kiss and some touching and it got really intense and he PIITB!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG I couldnt believe it, we were doggy style and it almost "slipped" the other way, so I asked him to just go for it an he did! I was so excited I let him just ram it right in :D couldnt sit right all day later but SO worth it :evil: we only had sex twice because I fell asleep almost immediately on our second and last night together and had to get up early next day overal was a great weekend :)

Do you orgasm from taking it in the balloon-knot?

Top Bottom