Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Quick Question Bros! Is SARMS S4 Legal in AUS

aj13

hey guys,

just beginning first cycle. got everything sorted but dont want to lose gains so thinking of bridging with sarms s4.

As the question states I just need to know whether its legal in Australia!

anyone got it to oz?

our customs are a bitch.

Cheers all,

AJ

hey guys,

just beginning first cycle. got everything sorted but dont want to lose gains so thinking of bridging with sarms s4.

As the question states I just need to know whether its legal in Australia!

anyone got it to oz?

our customs are a bitch.

Cheers all,

AJ

One of our Aussie bros was gonna try and see if it made it thru customs,I'll find out.

I was told by a friend who knows the main supplier that it has made it to New Zealand, Canada, Sweeden , South Africa, Greece, Spain, Japan and Australia with no problems. It all depends on how sarmssearch ships it, I think he already knows how to.

even if it was legal, i cant justify the cost

especially considering for a one month supply of SARMS, i could cruise on 250mg testerone for almost 3 months

but then again, SARMs supposadally doesnt elliceit any KNOWN side effects of steroids, but the other sides are still unknown since its a research chemical still in development

difficult decisions

wouldnt u be shattered though if SARMS was found to cause cancer in a year or 2 lol, JOKES probably a little far fetched

btw the guy who supposadly ordered SARMS into aus, did so not long ago so theirs still gonna be a wait to find out

i think it was 'downunderhunter' who ordered them

thats a one way to look at it mate but for those of us that dont stay on it sounds like a great addition to the end of a cycle to keep even more of those hard earned gains

yeah thatbloke theres not way im gonna stay on gear for longer than 3 months and then just keep cruising. If you go to long without your testes producing natural test theres a chance you will become infertile. dont care who reckons its fine and doesnt cause problems but theres no way im doin it!

o cool another aussie

i agree actually, id much rather prefer to stay off gear then on it

but when weighing up testerone VS Sarms: costs, benefits, known side effects, availability, effectivness, etc its a hard decision from my perspective

aswell as bein in australia its hard enough getting either of the 2

i personaly just dont feel comfortable using SARMs due to the lack of research conducted about them, when theirs more knowledge and awareness about them i think id consider them then

but knowing australia, the second theres enough knowledge about them we will make them illegal just like steroids LOL

just cant win either way

lol....your missing out. There has been tons of research done by huge pharma companies. The spent millions on this research. What research are you waiting for? Just curios?

well research such as long term effects would be helpful - As much as I appreciate all the current research unfortunately foresight is not something the pharma companies can invest in

o cool another aussie

i agree actually, id much rather prefer to stay off gear then on it

but when weighing up testerone VS Sarms: costs, benefits, known side effects, availability, effectivness, etc its a hard decision from my perspective

aswell as bein in australia its hard enough getting either of the 2

i personaly just dont feel comfortable using SARMs due to the lack of research conducted about them, when theirs more knowledge and awareness about them i think id consider them then

but knowing australia, the second theres enough knowledge about them we will make them illegal just like steroids LOL

just cant win either way

yeah fair point mate iv been standing back anyway so i can see what sort of feed back it was going to get so how long have you been on mate

Top Bottom