Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Been hearing good things about Eviscerate RPN

I've ran it twice. Once by itself and once as "Clenviscerate". I think it's an awesome topical fatloss product. I have a bottle here now for future use :D

The first bottle I used, I didn't notice a burning sensation until I was sweating on the bike and my pores were open. HOWEVER,

The second bottle I bought came in a different bottle and seems like a newer formula. I feel a burning sensation a minute or two after applying it, and yesterday, I felt like a hole was being burned through my skin during cardio. I had to stop after 20 minutes, I couldn't take it anymore. The entire drive home I was pouring cold water onto my stomach every 30 seconds to ease the pain. It was as close to unbearable as you can get. I was going crazy, it hurt SO badly.

Not too sure if this is a good thing or not, but it sure as fuck works.

The first bottle I used, I didn't notice a burning sensation until I was sweating on the bike and my pores were open. HOWEVER,

The second bottle I bought came in a different bottle and seems like a newer formula. I feel a burning sensation a minute or two after applying it, and yesterday, I felt like a hole was being burned through my skin during cardio. I had to stop after 20 minutes, I couldn't take it anymore. The entire drive home I was pouring cold water onto my stomach every 30 seconds to ease the pain. It was as close to unbearable as you can get. I was going crazy, it hurt SO badly.

Not too sure if this is a good thing or not, but it sure as fuck works.

So far I have never put any faith into a topical fat burner but All my good bro's tell me this stuffs some damn good shit. Add in some need2slin and a thermo like forged burner and watch the fat fly I bet.

O and heard some people have been crushing up clen tabs and mixing it with this stuff too lol.. Not sure if thats true or not.

So far I have never put any faith into a topical fat burner but All my good bro's tell me this stuffs some damn good shit. Add in some need2slin and a thermo like forged burner and watch the fat fly I bet.

O and heard some people have been crushing up clen tabs and mixing it with this stuff too lol.. Not sure if thats true or not.

lol i would bet my life its true.

ive never tried any of that kind of stuff. im going to give it a shot to.

lol i would bet my life its true.

ive never tried any of that kind of stuff. im going to give it a shot to.

Good shit bro make sure you hit us up with some feed back on it. Been looking for a topical that works for a long time now. I have seen many come and go and not many to write home about.

I just mixed liquid "clen" (not sure if its legit clen or bunk) with evis and I will use it for another 4-5 days and see if there is a noticable result in my belly.

BTW i applied it about 10 minutes ago for PM cardio and it is already burning like crazy. and i didnt even start sweating yet.

I just mixed liquid "clen" (not sure if its legit clen or bunk) with evis and I will use it for another 4-5 days and see if there is a noticable result in my belly.

BTW i applied it about 10 minutes ago for PM cardio and it is already burning like crazy. and i didnt even start sweating yet.

Fuck man do not kill your self bro. I got no clue how people are dosing the clen with it or what.

Ya this is all the rage on another forum I go to. Lots of great reviews about adding in some clen too.

Top Bottom