Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Current Cutting Diet............

brandonp005

Hey bros, figured I would post up my current diet. I'm in the process of dropping some body fat while maintaining/adding some lean body mass.

For those of you who don't know me, I'm a NTBM sponsored athlete who will be competing on stage in Oct. at the Tricky Jackson Classic.

Current Stats:
5'6"
195 lbs
Body fat guess is around 14-15%

Breakfast
4 whole eggs
2 pieces of wheat toast
10 oz. of 2% milk

Lunch
6oz. top sirloin steak
1 sweet potatoe patty
1 oz. broccoli
2 oz. carrots
1 oz. almonds

Lunch #2
6oz. top sirloin steak
1 sweet potatoe patty
1 oz. broccoli
1 oz. carrots
1 oz. almonds

Workout with a post workout protein shake.

Dinner
8 oz. chicken breast
1 oz. broccoli
1 oz. carrots

Totals:
2,471 cals
94.6 grams of fat
115 grams of carbs
285 grams of protein

(48% protein, 34% fats, 19% carbs)

***Sirloin is replaced with turkey and fish on occasions. However, sirloin is my favorite choice of meat. As I get closer to contest date and bring the calories down more, I will cut out the red meats.

i dont know man. thats a lot of fat and beef for a cutter. also the carrota are a no go. i personally would run low fat, mod carbs, and lots of fish and some chicken and egg whites in there.

your plans wouldnt work well or me but maybe it will work for you. have you done this before?

He ia still pretty far out so its a good plan for another month or so to get on track with a clean diet but I think your fight Joe...in about a month or so hes going to have to really tighten it down more unless he is a girted freak...lol.....No matter what good luck bro

i dont know man. thats a lot of fat and beef for a cutter. also the carrota are a no go. i personally would run low fat, mod carbs, and lots of fish and some chicken and egg whites in there.

your plans wouldnt work well or me but maybe it will work for you. have you done this before?

this is pretty much what i ate last time i cut for the summer body transformation challenge...i'll be cutting much lower this time though

i plan on dropping the beef at around 12 weeks out from my competition date

i wish i could eat more times per day but i'm an underground coal miner and my job just won't allow it. i'm lucky to get to stop and eat twice during the shift.

as far as fish goes, i can't really stand it. i used to love salmon but got sick after eating it one time and it kind of ruined it for me...i do love cans of tuna though. i just mix in some pickle relish and i'm good to go

this is pretty much what i ate last time i cut for the summer body transformation challenge...i'll be cutting much lower this time though

i plan on dropping the beef at around 12 weeks out from my competition date

i wish i could eat more times per day but i'm an underground coal miner and my job just won't allow it. i'm lucky to get to stop and eat twice during the shift.

as far as fish goes, i can't really stand it. i used to love salmon but got sick after eating it one time and it kind of ruined it for me...i do love cans of tuna though. i just mix in some pickle relish and i'm good to go

Bro you know the plan I set for you and you know it works. You used it last time and it worked great. If it ain't broke do not fix it...

will change it up a bit as we get closer like we did last time. We have a few new goodies will be adding to the list this time to and we will also start a lot sooner then we did last time.

12 weaks out is enough time or cutting the beef. why all the carrots though? i didnt realise all the time you have. i understand now your just cleaning up in prep for the cut.

those pics you have posted. where they where you where at for the prevous contest?

id like to see what you looked like on stage and what your diet was pre contest for the month before and the changes made within the weak of the contest.

You looked great during the transformation contest. I have no doubt you will be a shredded beast come contest day.

I'm with Joe on the carrots. Even though they're a veggie it's empty calories imo. I'd just eat more brocolli in their place.

You looked great during the transformation contest. I have no doubt you will be a shredded beast come contest day.

I'm with Joe on the carrots. Even though they're a veggie it's empty calories imo. I'd just eat more brocolli in their place.

i dont think they are wmpty cals. they have some good nutritional value. its just not to good of a choice in this aplication.

i mainly eat the carrots because they have a good sweet taste and i like them raw. thats good because i can just have them in a sandwich bag in my pocket and snack on them and my almonds throughout the day. they help ease my sweet tooth sort of speak.

any good suggestions for a good snack throughout the day that i can easily keep on me?

broccoli the same way if you can stand to eat it. or fresh spinach leaves.

Top Bottom