Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

3rd cycle Primo/Anavar/Test E

dhaj

I'm 30 years old, 5' 10", 225lbs w/16% bf right now. Now, my diet is great and so is my training. I do weight training 4 days a week, plyo/kickboxing once a week and cardio 3-4 days a week (after weights). My first cycle (if you want to call it that) was 25mg winstrol 2x day for 8 weeks about 3 years ago. I got great results with no sides except it killed my joints (shoulders). My second cycle was 300mg prop/400 masteron ew for 12 weeks over a year ago. No real gains until I added 40 mg Anavar on week 6. The gear was real, just didnt work for me for some reason. I just picked up 30 ml's of Primo E 200mg/ml, 20ml test E 250mg/ml and 175 pills of 15mg Anavar. I want to drop about 7% bf and build new muscle. I will be running some sort of liver protection throughout the entire cycle. I am sensitive to test so I wont have to run too much of it. I was thinking of doing this:

weeks 1-2
125 test E 2x week
200 primo E 2x week

weeks 3-11
125 test E 2x week
200 primo E 2x week
15mg Anavar 3x day

week 12
15mg Anavar 3x day

I have hcg, tamoxifen and arimidex for pct (arimidex just incase of bloat or sensitive nips!). Also Propecia and Nioxin shampoo as I'm prone to baldness. :(

My pct will be 3000IU hcg every 5 days for 20 days and 30mg tamox for 25 days, then 20mg for 5 days. I will start my pct on week 12.

How does this look? Any help would be appreciated!

So am I reading this right, you're doing 250mg Test E every week, 400mg primo every week, and 45mg var ED? Sometimes hard to tell, everyone posts dosages differently...

I'd start the var in week 4. Run for 8 weeks, not 9. Use liver AND cholersterol supps whole time and into PCT.

Do HCG 250mg twice week during cycle, you don't need to blast the HCG on only 250mg test a week and Primo and var.

Add sustain alpha LV and unleashed into your PCT.

This is a nice safe (as they go) cycle that should be really good for you if your diet is smack in check.

I'm 30 years old, 5' 10", 225lbs w/16% bf right now. Now, my diet is great and so is my training. I do weight training 4 days a week, plyo/kickboxing once a week and cardio 3-4 days a week (after weights). My first cycle (if you want to call it that) was 25mg winstrol 2x day for 8 weeks about 3 years ago. I got great results with no sides except it killed my joints (shoulders). My second cycle was 300mg prop/400 masteron ew for 12 weeks over a year ago. No real gains until I added 40 mg Anavar on week 6. The gear was real, just didnt work for me for some reason. I just picked up 30 ml's of Primo E 200mg/ml, 20ml test E 250mg/ml and 175 pills of 15mg Anavar. I want to drop about 7% bf and build new muscle. I will be running some sort of liver protection throughout the entire cycle. I am sensitive to test so I wont have to run too much of it. I was thinking of doing this:

weeks 1-2
125 test E 2x week
200 primo E 2x week

weeks 3-11
125 test E 2x week
200 primo E 2x week
15mg Anavar 3x day

week 12
15mg Anavar 3x day

I have hcg, tamoxifen and arimidex for pct (arimidex just incase of bloat or sensitive nips!). Also Propecia and Nioxin shampoo as I'm prone to baldness. :(

My pct will be 3000IU hcg every 5 days for 20 days and 30mg tamox for 25 days, then 20mg for 5 days. I will start my pct on week 12.

How does this look? Any help would be appreciated!

I'm like d-rson...you running 250 Test Week
Primo 400wk

I would run the Var at 30mgs last 8 wks of the cycle thats the only changes i would make d-rson has the rest covered for you.

RADAR

So am I reading this right, you're doing 250mg Test E every week, 400mg primo every week, and 45mg var ED? Sometimes hard to tell, everyone posts dosages differently...

I'd start the var in week 4. Run for 8 weeks, not 9. Use liver AND cholersterol supps whole time and into PCT.

Do HCG 250mg twice week during cycle, you don't need to blast the HCG on only 250mg test a week and Primo and var.

Add sustain alpha LV and unleashed into your PCT.

This is a nice safe (as they go) cycle that should be really good for you if your diet is smack in check.

Thank you for your input! Yes, you have my doses correct. Definitely going to run the var for 8 weeks. I thought that running hcg through a cycle could actually prevent your body from producing its own testosterone after pct (because of the length of time injecting hcg)?

Thank you for your input! Yes, you have my doses correct. Definitely going to run the var for 8 weeks. I thought that running hcg through a cycle could actually prevent your body from producing its own testosterone after pct (because of the length of time injecting hcg)?

HCG makes for a softer landing however this is not a heavy cycle you will be ok as laid out as above.

RADAR

Top Bottom