Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Lipoflame + Amp02

Captain FT

2150 Served and Counting
Platinum
Holy shit I'm on fire. I'm sitting at my desk at work and I'm literally burning up. Sweat is beading on my forehead. THIS is a good combo

Rick, I've been takin the amp, lipoflame, and lipostim for 1 week. I havent seen any changes on the scale yet but, I feel like an animal when I do cardio. Then again I have doubled my protein intake so that is probably why the scale isn't showin any losses yet. I think it would be worth it to give it a shot. If need 2 endorses it It has to be legit right? When do we get more vids brotha?

Cap, you think it will be good for fat loss then?

Yes

I'm also taking T3, but the fact that my body temp is so high, my metabolism is on overdrive. If I was at home I'd take my temperature and expect it to be above 98.6.

I didn't feel this way on T3 alone though, so I attribute the elevated temperature to Lipoflame/Amp02 combo

Nice dudes nice! I gots a lot of sup shoppin to do soon!

JBallz new video should be filmed on Sunday and Monday going to be killer! I got a Smooth K to make! Word to yo mutha.

Top Bottom