Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

HUGE 30% off sale on all topical products from primordialperformance.com

The shredder stack already has katanadrol which is the 4-9 estra 40mg per cap and 4-chlor 10mg per cap. So adding in the extra 1-t-tren would not be worth it. I do think adding in dermatherm or dermatherm target would be great though. Also adding in the sustain for pct is a great idea too.

Thanks Eric & Needto, should I run Sustain during my cycle and again after along with the forged pct?

It rubs the pp products on its skin!!!!!!![/quote]

LMAO...was I the only one that caught that at the end. My wife HATES it when I say lines from Silence of the Lambs...and that's my favorite one to harass her with (of course saying "lotion" instead of the "pp product". You know, that would be a cool commercial for You Tube..lol

It rubs the pp products on its skin!!!!!!!

LMAO...was I the only one that caught that at the end. My wife HATES it when I say lines from Silence of the Lambs...and that's my favorite one to harass her with (of course saying "lotion" instead of the "pp product". You know, that would be a cool commercial for You Tube..lol[/QUOTE]

HA HA Some one noticed

Thanks Eric & Needto, should I run Sustain during my cycle and again after along with the forged pct?

You could get away with running both if you wanted. Alot of guys like running the Sustain Alpha during cycle to help keep the libido up.

Id recommend 6-10 pumps for 3 days on, 3 days off.

-Eric

You could get away with running both if you wanted. Alot of guys like running the Sustain Alpha during cycle to help keep the libido up.

Id recommend 6-10 pumps for 3 days on, 3 days off.

-Eric

For a cycle of Anavar only at 60mg/ed for 8 weeks, would this be a good way to take Sustain also? For it's libido boosting effects.

Thinking maybe I should order some more sustain for on-cycle instead of just PCT.

For a cycle of Anavar only at 60mg/ed for 8 weeks, would this be a good way to take Sustain also? For it's libido boosting effects.

Thinking maybe I should order some more sustain for on-cycle instead of just PCT.

Yep, it would help with that. Anavar only cycles have a tendancy to bring libido down after a few weeks. (one reason why test is such a great stack with it)

Just to allow recovery to go a bit smoother, I would limit the cycle to 6 weeks.

-Eric

Top Bottom