Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Chris30201

Cardinal Slin

Hey dude,

Everytime I look at your avi, I try figuring out what the heck it is you are actually doing.

Never been able to figure it out so please hit me with an explanation :)

Taking a goddamn picture.....and why cant anyone get my damned numbers right????? LOL

Didn't anyone tell you when taking pics in the mirror, you look at the mirror, not down at the device takin the pic?

Oh and what's all that crap around where you are taking the pic.

The name? Perhaps adding another 20 digits would make it easier to remember? Seriously...

i thought he was building something. lol..takes alot of concentration to take pics u know...

Didn't anyone tell you when taking pics in the mirror, you look at the mirror, not down at the device takin the pic?

Oh and what's all that crap around where you are taking the pic.

The name? Perhaps adding another 20 digits would make it easier to remember? Seriously...

its my phone.....the camera button is literally frickin tiny and its hard to push and hold it steady at the same time.....

and for my name, you dont have to use the numbers....

I mean if you say google.com, I'll understand to type "www.google.com" you could just say chris.....

:artist:

I mean if you say google.com, I'll understand to type "www.google.com" you could just say chris.....

:artist:

That is implying there are no more Chris's on EF and you are the only one with a mo name :)

By the way, I was out by one digit and you bust my balls over it? :verygood:

Top Bottom