Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Health coverage is not a right.. it is a tool

Agreed mate, it's incredibly lame & it happens in the UK as well; selfish people tying up critical staff for non-emergencies. Jesus people, that's what the NHS phone lines & your GP is for, there are people coming in to the A & E with fractures & head injuries & you're clogging up the system with your fucking stupid routine shit :rolleyes:

I laughed my ass off one morning at 4 am (have to laugh instead of cry) when I had 'patient complaining of diarhhoea for 18/12'.

If you had diarrhoea for a year and a half, why did it all of a sudden become an emergency on a Wednesday night at 3 am?

Why couldn't that wait till 8 am for your GP?

There are programs like Medicaid in the US that allow for indigent care. Everyone else has access via insurance or pay-as-you-go service.

Negative. In theory yes. But "pay as you go" is not affordable unless you want to live in a cardboard box.

In 2008 no health insurance = no health care in the US. The current situation here is inhumane. The problem is that most people are unaware of it. Either they work for a company or are married to someone that does. Thus they have access to coverage regardless of preexisting conditions.

They think that the people that don't have health insurance are the illegal aliens and welfare parasites.

If you are self employed and have a preexisting condition, you are FUCKED and these are the hard working and honest, yet forgotten group.

YOU CAN'T HAVE FREE PUBLIC HEALTHCARE WHEN YOU HAVE AN ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION PROBLEMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM....

Print that out and staple it to your wall. Even Canada, proud of their healthcare, are NAZIS when it comes to immigration and immigrant's health before stepping on canadian soil. Wanna be deported from Canada fast? Ask for medical help.

r

YOU CAN'T HAVE FREE PUBLIC HEALTHCARE WHEN YOU HAVE AN ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION PROBLEMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM....

Print that out and staple it to your wall. Even Canada, proud of their healthcare, are NAZIS when it comes to immigration and immigrant's health before stepping on canadian soil. Wanna be deported from Canada fast? Ask for medical help.

r

What is the official Zod platform on healthcare?

r

The USA is not the only country with an immigration 'problem'.

France, Germany, Italy and England all have illegal immigration from Africa, India, Pakistan and E. Europe and they still have a universal health care program.

I agree with the angle you have here but it doesn't show the whole picture of the fucked up situation in the US.

If you work for a company you are in like flin.

If you don't work for a company and have a preexisting condition, you are FUCKED.

My gf quit her job to start her own business. A poorly timed pap came back irregular shortly thereafter. It then progressed to nearly cervix cancer. She couldn't get health coverage and had to borrow $9,000 to pay for the surgery to remove the cancer cells.

Now .... she cannot get affordable health insurance. Even though she has taken the steps to correct her health situation she is still considered high risk. The only policies she can get cost over $3,000 A MONTH just for her.

So ... technically can she get health insurance? Yes. Can she REALLY get health insurance. Fuck no.

In short, the system is great if you work for the man, or are married to someone who works for the man.

WERD

My ex cut my health insurance off THE DAY of our divorce proceeding in the court house (the SOB couldn't even wait until the end of the month nor did he offer me, the mother of his children, the option to stay on the plan and pay for it out of pocket) so I have been uninsured for over 8 years. Luckily, I've not been diagnosed with anything serious just yet. Last month we finally became insured and let me tell you we are using the FUCK out of the health AND dental insurance.

I agree with the angle you have here but it doesn't show the whole picture of the fucked up situation in the US.

If you work for a company you are in like flin.

If you don't work for a company and have a preexisting condition, you are FUCKED.

My gf quit her job to start her own business. A poorly timed pap came back irregular shortly thereafter. It then progressed to nearly cervix cancer. She couldn't get health coverage and had to borrow $9,000 to pay for the surgery to remove the cancer cells.

Now .... she cannot get affordable health insurance. Even though she has taken the steps to correct her health situation she is still considered high risk. The only policies she can get cost over $3,000 A MONTH just for her.

So ... technically can she get health insurance? Yes. Can she REALLY get health insurance. Fuck no.

In short, the system is great if you work for the man, or are married to someone who works for the man.

Sad situation...and all too common i hear.

In 2008 no health insurance = no health care in the US. The current situation here is inhumane. The problem is that most people are unaware of it.

Or, as in the case with a select few on this board are happier to ignore it.

For some it's all too difficult to criticise the system of their own government. Apparently to do so would be unpatriotic. :rolleyes:

Top Bottom