Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Approved Log Retatrutide fat loss Log

StrongZer0

V.I.P.
EF Logger
Hey everyone!

Starting my first proper log here and looking forward to documenting the journey over the next few months.

Big thanks to @ZenithHealth for giving me the opportunity and supporting the log.

The goal for this run is pretty straightforward: lose weight, bring my body fat down and get myself into better shape while building some healthier habits along the way.

I’m planning on running this cut for roughly 12 weeks and using Retatrutide alongside getting my diet and training properly dialled in.

The Plan​

I’ll be starting with 2mg Retatrutide per week. Since this is my first run, I’m not looking to rush things or chase a particular dose. I want to see how I respond and document the experience as it happens.

The biggest things I’ll be focusing on during the next three months are:
  • Consistent weight and fat loss
  • Keeping calories under control
  • Reducing hunger and food noise
  • Staying consistent with training
  • Keeping protein intake high
  • Maintaining as much muscle and strength as possible
  • Improving my overall fitness and health
I’ll also be keeping an eye on things like appetite, energy, digestion, sleep and any side effects or changes I notice along the way.

What I'll Be Posting​

I want to make this a genuine progress log rather than only posting when everything goes perfectly.

I'll be sharing weight updates, meals, training, progress photos where possible, how I'm feeling and my experience with Retatrutide throughout the cut.

There will probably be good weeks and bad weeks, but that's part of why I want to log it. Hopefully by the end of the 12 weeks there will be a pretty clear picture of where I started, what worked, what didn't and how much progress I've made.

The ultimate goal is to finish this run lighter, leaner, fitter and with better habits than I started with.

Looking forward to getting underway and hearing advice from everyone following along.

Massive thanks again to @ZenithHealth for supporting the journey.

ZenithHealth Vendor Thread:
https://www.elitefitness.com/forum/...ndor-introduction-australia-domestic.1514392/

ZenithHealth crew:
@Kamsikazee @HazelNorth @zeroedin @Anabolic Atlas

Time to get to work 💪
 

Attachments

  • 45809.webp
    45809.webp
    568.7 KB · Views: 46
  • 45812.webp
    45812.webp
    45.9 KB · Views: 42
Hey everyone!

Starting my first proper log here and looking forward to documenting the journey over the next few months.

Big thanks to @ZenithHealth for giving me the opportunity and supporting the log.

The goal for this run is pretty straightforward: lose weight, bring my body fat down and get myself into better shape while building some healthier habits along the way.

I’m planning on running this cut for roughly 12 weeks and using Retatrutide alongside getting my diet and training properly dialled in.

The Plan​

I’ll be starting with 2mg Retatrutide per week. Since this is my first run, I’m not looking to rush things or chase a particular dose. I want to see how I respond and document the experience as it happens.

The biggest things I’ll be focusing on during the next three months are:
  • Consistent weight and fat loss
  • Keeping calories under control
  • Reducing hunger and food noise
  • Staying consistent with training
  • Keeping protein intake high
  • Maintaining as much muscle and strength as possible
  • Improving my overall fitness and health
I’ll also be keeping an eye on things like appetite, energy, digestion, sleep and any side effects or changes I notice along the way.

What I'll Be Posting​

I want to make this a genuine progress log rather than only posting when everything goes perfectly.

I'll be sharing weight updates, meals, training, progress photos where possible, how I'm feeling and my experience with Retatrutide throughout the cut.

There will probably be good weeks and bad weeks, but that's part of why I want to log it. Hopefully by the end of the 12 weeks there will be a pretty clear picture of where I started, what worked, what didn't and how much progress I've made.

The ultimate goal is to finish this run lighter, leaner, fitter and with better habits than I started with.

Looking forward to getting underway and hearing advice from everyone following along.

Massive thanks again to @ZenithHealth for supporting the journey.

ZenithHealth Vendor Thread:
https://www.elitefitness.com/forum/...ndor-introduction-australia-domestic.1514392/

ZenithHealth crew:
@Kamsikazee @HazelNorth @zeroedin @Anabolic Atlas

Time to get to work 💪
Welcome aboard my bro, can't wait to see what you have in store! 💪💪
 
Hey everyone!

Starting my first proper log here and looking forward to documenting the journey over the next few months.

Big thanks to @ZenithHealth for giving me the opportunity and supporting the log.

The goal for this run is pretty straightforward: lose weight, bring my body fat down and get myself into better shape while building some healthier habits along the way.

I’m planning on running this cut for roughly 12 weeks and using Retatrutide alongside getting my diet and training properly dialled in.

The Plan​

I’ll be starting with 2mg Retatrutide per week. Since this is my first run, I’m not looking to rush things or chase a particular dose. I want to see how I respond and document the experience as it happens.

The biggest things I’ll be focusing on during the next three months are:
  • Consistent weight and fat loss
  • Keeping calories under control
  • Reducing hunger and food noise
  • Staying consistent with training
  • Keeping protein intake high
  • Maintaining as much muscle and strength as possible
  • Improving my overall fitness and health
I’ll also be keeping an eye on things like appetite, energy, digestion, sleep and any side effects or changes I notice along the way.

What I'll Be Posting​

I want to make this a genuine progress log rather than only posting when everything goes perfectly.

I'll be sharing weight updates, meals, training, progress photos where possible, how I'm feeling and my experience with Retatrutide throughout the cut.

There will probably be good weeks and bad weeks, but that's part of why I want to log it. Hopefully by the end of the 12 weeks there will be a pretty clear picture of where I started, what worked, what didn't and how much progress I've made.

The ultimate goal is to finish this run lighter, leaner, fitter and with better habits than I started with.

Looking forward to getting underway and hearing advice from everyone following along.

Massive thanks again to @ZenithHealth for supporting the journey.

ZenithHealth Vendor Thread:
https://www.elitefitness.com/forum/...ndor-introduction-australia-domestic.1514392/

ZenithHealth crew:
@Kamsikazee @HazelNorth @zeroedin @Anabolic Atlas

Time to get to work 💪
you lean legend welcome to EF

@Grumpy1 @abolone @koba @gar71 @BSS @Scuffer @Oths @ChewedSleek @Allupfromhere @pigsy
 
Hey everyone!

Starting my first proper log here and looking forward to documenting the journey over the next few months.

Big thanks to @ZenithHealth for giving me the opportunity and supporting the log.

The goal for this run is pretty straightforward: lose weight, bring my body fat down and get myself into better shape while building some healthier habits along the way.

I’m planning on running this cut for roughly 12 weeks and using Retatrutide alongside getting my diet and training...
Welcome aboard brother. Good on ya for loggin it straight, good weeks and bad, that's how a log actually helps. 2mg is a smart place to start, no rush. I'll follow along
 
Hey everyone!

Starting my first proper log here and looking forward to documenting the journey over the next few months.

Big thanks to @ZenithHealth for giving me the opportunity and supporting the log.

The goal for this run is pretty straightforward: lose weight, bring my body fat down and get myself into better shape while building some healthier habits along the way.

I’m planning on running this cut for roughly 12 weeks and using Retatrutide alongside getting my diet and training properly dialled in.

The Plan​

I’ll be starting with 2mg Retatrutide per week. Since this is my first run, I’m not looking to rush things or chase a particular dose. I want to see how I respond and document the experience as it happens.

The biggest things I’ll be focusing on during the next three months are:
  • Consistent weight and fat loss
  • Keeping calories under control
  • Reducing hunger and food noise
  • Staying consistent with training
  • Keeping protein intake high
  • Maintaining as much muscle and strength as possible
  • Improving my overall fitness and health
I’ll also be keeping an eye on things like appetite, energy, digestion, sleep and any side effects or changes I notice along the way.

What I'll Be Posting​

I want to make this a genuine progress log rather than only posting when everything goes perfectly.

I'll be sharing weight updates, meals, training, progress photos where possible, how I'm feeling and my experience with Retatrutide throughout the cut.

There will probably be good weeks and bad weeks, but that's part of why I want to log it. Hopefully by the end of the 12 weeks there will be a pretty clear picture of where I started, what worked, what didn't and how much progress I've made.

The ultimate goal is to finish this run lighter, leaner, fitter and with better habits than I started with.

Looking forward to getting underway and hearing advice from everyone following along.

Massive thanks again to @ZenithHealth for supporting the journey.

ZenithHealth Vendor Thread:
https://www.elitefitness.com/forum/...ndor-introduction-australia-domestic.1514392/

ZenithHealth crew:
@Kamsikazee @HazelNorth @zeroedin @Anabolic Atlas

Time to get to work 💪

The habits you build alongside the reta are what will still be there in twelve weeks, that is the part worth getting right early legend.
 
Hey everyone!

Starting my first proper log here and looking forward to documenting the journey over the next few months.

Big thanks to @ZenithHealth for giving me the opportunity and supporting the log.

The goal for this run is pretty straightforward: lose weight, bring my body fat down and get myself into better shape while building some healthier habits along the way.

I’m planning on running this cut for roughly 12 weeks and using Retatrutide alongside getting my diet and training properly dialled in.

The Plan​

I’ll be starting with 2mg Retatrutide per week. Since this is my first run, I’m not looking to rush things or chase a particular dose. I want to see how I respond and document the experience as it happens.

The biggest things I’ll be focusing on during the next three months are:
  • Consistent weight and fat loss
  • Keeping calories under control
  • Reducing hunger and food noise
  • Staying consistent with training
  • Keeping protein intake high
  • Maintaining as much muscle and strength as possible
  • Improving my overall fitness and health
I’ll also be keeping an eye on things like appetite, energy, digestion, sleep and any side effects or changes I notice along the way.

What I'll Be Posting​

I want to make this a genuine progress log rather than only posting when everything goes perfectly.

I'll be sharing weight updates, meals, training, progress photos where possible, how I'm feeling and my experience with Retatrutide throughout the cut.

There will probably be good weeks and bad weeks, but that's part of why I want to log it. Hopefully by the end of the 12 weeks there will be a pretty clear picture of where I started, what worked, what didn't and how much progress I've made.

The ultimate goal is to finish this run lighter, leaner, fitter and with better habits than I started with.

Looking forward to getting underway and hearing advice from everyone following along.

Massive thanks again to @ZenithHealth for supporting the journey.

ZenithHealth Vendor Thread:
https://www.elitefitness.com/forum/...ndor-introduction-australia-domestic.1514392/

ZenithHealth crew:
@Kamsikazee @HazelNorth @zeroedin @Anabolic Atlas

Time to get to work 💪
Welcome! @StrongZer0
Looking forward to following your journey! 🎉🙌
 
Hey everyone!

Starting my first proper log here and looking forward to documenting the journey over the next few months.

Big thanks to @ZenithHealth for giving me the opportunity and supporting the log.

The goal for this run is pretty straightforward: lose weight, bring my body fat down and get myself into better shape while building some healthier habits along the way.

I’m planning on running this cut for roughly 12 weeks and using Retatrutide alongside getting my diet and training properly dialled in.

The Plan​

I’ll be starting with 2mg Retatrutide per week. Since this is my first run, I’m not looking to rush things or chase a particular dose. I want to see how I respond and document the experience as it happens.

The biggest things I’ll be focusing on during the next three months are:
  • Consistent weight and fat loss
  • Keeping calories under control
  • Reducing hunger and food noise
  • Staying consistent with training
  • Keeping protein intake high
  • Maintaining as much muscle and strength as possible
  • Improving my overall fitness and health
I’ll also be keeping an eye on things like appetite, energy, digestion, sleep and any side effects or changes I notice along the way.

What I'll Be Posting​

I want to make this a genuine progress log rather than only posting when everything goes perfectly.

I'll be sharing weight updates, meals, training, progress photos where possible, how I'm feeling and my experience with Retatrutide throughout the cut.

There will probably be good weeks and bad weeks, but that's part of why I want to log it. Hopefully by the end of the 12 weeks there will be a pretty clear picture of where I started, what worked, what didn't and how much progress I've made.

The ultimate goal is to finish this run lighter, leaner, fitter and with better habits than I started with.

Looking forward to getting underway and hearing advice from everyone following along.

Massive thanks again to @ZenithHealth for supporting the journey.

ZenithHealth Vendor Thread:
https://www.elitefitness.com/forum/...ndor-introduction-australia-domestic.1514392/

ZenithHealth crew:
@Kamsikazee @HazelNorth @zeroedin @Anabolic Atlas

Time to get to work 💪
Great to see you join team Zenith!! The best log is a transparent one!

Looking forward to following you on the journey and seeing the progress! 💪
 
Welcome aboard brother. Good on ya for loggin it straight, good weeks and bad, that's how a log actually helps. 2mg is a smart place to start, no rush. I'll follow along
Yeah looking around and speaking with Zenith I think that's a good starting point, if I dont get much affect from that dosage can always up it!
 
Touchdown ✅

PXL_20260918_082737543.webp


PXL_20260918_082725988.webp

Big thanks to the sponsor for getting this out to me. Package arrived safely, everything was packed well and the vial looks spot on.

Really appreciate the opportunity to run this and document the experience properly. I’ll be keeping the log updated with how things are going, any changes I notice, training, diet and general progress along the way.

Always grateful when a sponsor is willing to back a logger and give us the chance to put their products through their paces.

Time to get started 💪

Thanks again @ZenithHealth
 
Hey everyone!

Starting my first proper log here and looking forward to documenting the journey over the next few months.

Big thanks to @ZenithHealth for giving me the opportunity and supporting the log.

The goal for this run is pretty straightforward: lose weight, bring my body fat down and get myself into better shape while building some healthier habits along the way.

I’m planning on running this cut for roughly 12 weeks and using Retatrutide alongside getting my diet and training properly dialled in.

The Plan​

I’ll be starting with 2mg Retatrutide per week. Since this is my first run, I’m not looking to rush things or chase a particular dose. I want to see how I respond and document the experience as it happens.

The biggest things I’ll be focusing on during the next three months are:
  • Consistent weight and fat loss
  • Keeping calories under control
  • Reducing hunger and food noise
  • Staying consistent with training
  • Keeping protein intake high
  • Maintaining as much muscle and strength as possible
  • Improving my overall fitness and health
I’ll also be keeping an eye on things like appetite, energy, digestion, sleep and any side effects or changes I notice along the way.

What I'll Be Posting​

I want to make this a genuine progress log rather than only posting when everything goes perfectly.

I'll be sharing weight updates, meals, training, progress photos where possible, how I'm feeling and my experience with Retatrutide throughout the cut.

There will probably be good weeks and bad weeks, but that's part of why I want to log it. Hopefully by the end of the 12 weeks there will be a pretty clear picture of where I started, what worked, what didn't and how much progress I've made.

The ultimate goal is to finish this run lighter, leaner, fitter and with better habits than I started with.

Looking forward to getting underway and hearing advice from everyone following along.

Massive thanks again to @ZenithHealth for supporting the journey.

ZenithHealth Vendor Thread:
https://www.elitefitness.com/forum/...ndor-introduction-australia-domestic.1514392/

ZenithHealth crew:
@Kamsikazee @HazelNorth @zeroedin @Anabolic Atlas

Time to get to work 💪
log approved legend

@Grumpy1 @abolone @koba @gar71 @BSS @Scuffer @Oths @ChewedSleek @Allupfromhere @pigsy
 
Touchdown ✅

View attachment 186579

View attachment 186580
Big thanks to the sponsor for getting this out to me. Package arrived safely, everything was packed well and the vial looks spot on.

Really appreciate the opportunity to run this and document the experience properly. I’ll be keeping the log updated with how things are going, any changes I notice, training, diet and general progress along the way.

Always grateful when a sponsor is willing to back a logger and give us the chance to put their products through their paces.

Time to get started 💪

Thanks again @ZenithHealth

Starting the reta low and letting the dose earn its way up is the right way to run it, keen to see how you go.
 

First Update – About 1.5 Weeks In​

Hey everyone, figured it was time for my first proper update since starting the log.

It’s been about a week and a half now since my first post and so far things have been going pretty smoothly. Still very early days obviously, so I’m not expecting any crazy changes yet, but I’m starting to get a feel for how things are going.

I’ve kept the Retatrutide at 2mg per week as planned and haven’t felt any need to change anything yet.

Appetite & Diet​

Probably the biggest thing I’ve noticed so far is that my appetite has definitely started to come down.

I can still eat normally and I’m not struggling to get food in, but I’m thinking about food less and finding it easier to stop eating once I’m full. Snacking has also been easier to control, which is something I wanted to improve during this cut.

Diet hasn’t been absolutely perfect every single day, but overall I’ve been much more consistent and staying on track with my calories. I’m also making a conscious effort to keep protein high so I can hopefully hold onto as much muscle as possible while the weight comes down.

Training & How I'm Feeling​

Training has been pretty normal so far. Energy has been decent and I haven’t noticed any major drop in strength.

No real side effects worth mentioning at this stage either. Digestion has been fine and I haven't had any nausea or anything that has made me feel like I need to back off.

I’m mainly just trying to stay consistent rather than going crazy because I know I’ve still got a long way to go.

Going Forward​

For now I’m going to keep everything the same and continue with the 2mg weekly rather than changing things when it seems to be doing its job.

Over the next couple of weeks I’ll start posting some more details around my weight, food and training so there’s a bit more to compare as the log progresses.

It’s still only the beginning, but so far I’m happy with how things are going. The main thing for me is just keeping the momentum going and stacking up consistent weeks.

Will keep everyone updated with how I go 💪

And as always, massive thanks to @ZenithHealth for giving me the opportunity to run this log and for the support so far.

ZenithHealth Vendor Thread:
https://www.elitefitness.com/forum/...ndor-introduction-australia-domestic.1514392/

ZenithHealth crew:
@Kamsikazee @HazelNorth @zeroedin @Anabolic Atlas
 

First Update – About 1.5 Weeks In​

Hey everyone, figured it was time for my first proper update since starting the log.

It’s been about a week and a half now since my first post and so far things have been going pretty smoothly. Still very early days obviously, so I’m not expecting any crazy changes yet, but I’m starting to get a feel for how things are going.

I’ve kept the Retatrutide at 2mg per week as planned and haven’t felt any need to change anything yet.

Appetite & Diet​

Probably the biggest thing I’ve noticed so far is that my appetite has definitely started to come down.

I can still eat normally and I’m not struggling to get food in, but I’m thinking about food less and finding it easier to stop eating once I’m full. Snacking has also been easier to control, which is something I wanted to improve during this cut.

Diet hasn’t been absolutely perfect every single day, but overall I’ve been much more consistent and staying on track with my calories. I’m also making a conscious effort to keep protein high so I can hopefully hold onto as much muscle as possible while the weight comes down.

Training & How I'm Feeling​

Training has been pretty normal so far. Energy has been decent and I haven’t noticed any major drop in strength.

No real side effects worth mentioning at this stage either. Digestion has been fine and I haven't had any nausea or anything that has made me feel like I need to back off.

I’m mainly just trying to stay consistent rather than going crazy because I know I’ve still got a long way to go.

Going Forward​

For now I’m going to keep everything the same and continue with the 2mg weekly rather than changing things when it seems to be doing its job.

Over the next couple of weeks I’ll start posting some more details around my weight, food and training so there’s a bit more to compare as the log progresses.

It’s still only the beginning, but so far I’m happy with how things are going. The main thing for me is just keeping the momentum going and stacking up consistent weeks.

Will keep everyone updated with how I go 💪

And as always, massive thanks to @ZenithHealth for giving me the opportunity to run this log and for the support so far.

ZenithHealth Vendor Thread:
https://www.elitefitness.com/forum/...ndor-introduction-australia-domestic.1514392/

ZenithHealth crew:
@Kamsikazee @HazelNorth @zeroedin @Anabolic Atlas
Great update my bro, 2mg is fairly low dose, its basically the minimum recommended.

And considering you just started not that long ago it takes a while for the drug to reach peak saturation.

Basically there ago be no (or almost no) food noise, monitor how you feel over the next few weeks and see if you need to up the dose or keep as is.
 

First Update – About 1.5 Weeks In​

Hey everyone, figured it was time for my first proper update since starting the log.

It’s been about a week and a half now since my first post and so far things have been going pretty smoothly. Still very early days obviously, so I’m not expecting any crazy changes yet, but I’m starting to get a feel for how things are going.

I’ve kept the Retatrutide at 2mg per week as planned and haven’t felt any need to change anything yet.

Appetite & Diet​

Probably the biggest thing I’ve noticed so far is that my appetite has definitely started to come down.

I can still eat normally and I’m not struggling to get food in, but I’m thinking about food less and finding it easier to stop eating once I’m full. Snacking has also been easier to control, which is something I wanted to improve during this cut.

Diet hasn’t been absolutely perfect every single day, but overall I’ve been much more consistent and staying on track with my calories. I’m also making a conscious effort to keep protein high so I can hopefully hold onto as much muscle as possible while the weight comes down.

Training & How I'm Feeling​

Training has been pretty normal so far. Energy has been decent and I haven’t noticed any major drop in strength.

No real side effects worth mentioning at this stage either. Digestion has been fine and I haven't had any nausea or anything that has made me feel like I need to back off.

I’m mainly just trying to stay consistent rather than going crazy because I know I’ve still got a long way to go.

Going Forward​

For now I’m going to keep everything the same and continue with the 2mg weekly rather than changing things when it seems to be doing its job.

Over the next couple of weeks I’ll start posting some more details around my weight, food and training so there’s a bit more to compare as the log progresses.

It’s still only the beginning, but so far I’m happy with how things are going. The main thing for me is just keeping the momentum going and stacking up consistent weeks.

Will keep everyone updated with how I go 💪

And as always, massive thanks to @ZenithHealth for giving me the opportunity to run this log and for the support so far.

ZenithHealth Vendor Thread:
https://www.elitefitness.com/forum/...ndor-introduction-australia-domestic.1514392/

ZenithHealth crew:
@Kamsikazee @HazelNorth @zeroedin @Anabolic Atlas
Good to see an update from you brother! Consistency is the key! The reta takes abit of time to saturate and work its magic, but it will come!

Keep pushing hard in the gym and you should be able to keep the strength!
 
Top Bottom