Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Getting older

dandyjohn61

All Natural
At 35 6’3 210-220lbs I was putting on good size and strength using various cycles. Bench got up to 345lbs which was pretty good for me as I was always a skinny lanky guy.
Enter back into my career, meet a girl have a couple kids and 13 years later I’ve remained on trtt but always took long breaks from the gym and lost nearly all my strength. Held onto my weight and most of my size for the most part but down around 200-205 and just not pumped. About 3-4 months ago I tried a cycle of deca/tren/test and started climbing well again in strength until I tore my rotator cuff. So I backed off and came off and haven’t gone back to working out as much. Lost all my pump rather quickly.
I’m just at an age with my slower paced and somewhat sedentary lifestyle due to my job and thinking do I want to put thousands of dollars into the rotator cuff surgery or give up the dream up building good strengths and invest that money in some good anabolic/peptides/sarms instead which may assist in my injury repair along with PT and also help with gaining a little size and just feeling better with the help of a different workout approach.
I feel my joints and tendons are just generally weak from my lifestyle. So if I go the chemical route what would be suggested? Hgh? Switch to a less androgenic test such as boldenone. Or what? Haven’t researched todays offerings and only going by what was avail 13 years ago. My legs need work and my knees are very weak and achey. What would be suggested to get me back to a more productive situation i the gym? I know I’ll get alot of “I’m 65 and jacked replies”, and that’s great but I’d like to consider my situation as we are not all blessed with the greatest genetics.

you should definitely go with a very strong sarms and peptides healing stack

[FONT=&quot]SARMS AND PEPTIDES HEALING STACK[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]for the best quality sarms and peptides visit either https://sarms.forsale or https://umbrellalabs.is[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]1-12 Mk677 (NUTROBAL) 25 mg day dosed once a day in the p.m.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]1-12 lgd-4033 (ANABOLICUM) 10 mg per day dosed once a day in the a.m.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]1-12 Mk2866 (OSTABOLIC) 25 mg per day first two weeks then bump to 50 mg per day, dosed once a day in the a.m.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]1-12 BPC-157 250 - 500 MCG per day [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]1-12 TB-500 First 4-6 weeks, 10 MG per week split into 5 MG doses then maintenance at 5 MG once per week[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Mini pct 13-16[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Clomid 50/25/25/25 OR Nolva 40/20/20/20[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Gw-501516 20 mg day[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Mk-677 25 mg day [/FONT]

you should definitely go with a very strong sarms and peptides healing stack

[FONT=&quot]SARMS AND PEPTIDES HEALING STACK[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]for the best quality sarms and peptides visit either https://sarms.forsale or https://umbrellalabs.is[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]1-12 Mk677 (NUTROBAL) 25 mg day dosed once a day in the p.m.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]1-12 lgd-4033 (ANABOLICUM) 10 mg per day dosed once a day in the a.m.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]1-12 Mk2866 (OSTABOLIC) 25 mg per day first two weeks then bump to 50 mg per day, dosed once a day in the a.m.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]1-12 BPC-157 250 - 500 MCG per day [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]1-12 TB-500 First 4-6 weeks, 10 MG per week split into 5 MG doses then maintenance at 5 MG once per week[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Mini pct 13-16[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Clomid 50/25/25/25 OR Nolva 40/20/20/20[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Gw-501516 20 mg day[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Mk-677 25 mg day [/FONT]

Thanks.
First off, do you have any business ties to either of these sites?
Do you have any personal experience with the items you suggested?
When my shoulder issue surfaced this last tube I did run some box-157 at a fairly high dose 750 mcg/day for s couple weeks with no noticeable improvement. It was from purity source labs which I know are legit.
Was it simply not enough and needs to be stacked?

I can not say anything about 157. I have no experience with it. I do have experience with umbrella labs. Currently running their stuff.
So far so good.
I am also older and do not have great genetics. I have learned the hard way that we can’t do things the same as when you were young. By taking time off for life your little stabilizer muscle get in used and weaker. For shoulders don’t do flys. If you have to, then do them laying on floor. Pec deck is fine.
You need to do some work to strengthen your shoulder and other stabilizer (little muscles).
I am trying to rehab a shoulder myself. I am trying to avoid surgery.. talking with ortho about PRP injection. I can only imagine 157 would need to be run longer. Probably a slow process.
If you run it please log it. We would love to see that success.
Good luck. Glad your back at it while you are still young. It will pay off later.

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness

I am 47 and had rotator cuff surgery 12 weeks ago. I also take TRT. I started Deca 200 mg a week in two injections 6 weeks after surgery. Per studies performed Nandrolone/Deca have proven to help with tendon healing and repair. My other shoulder had some small issues, but 2 weeks into the Deca and it now feels great. Still not fully released to the gym and doing PT, but I have full range of motion without pain unless I put load on it, then it is more discomfort than pain.

I tried TB-500 for 6 weeks, but the cost of it just doesn't seem worth it. Really can't say I noticed anything and at $75 per week when taking 5 mg a week I can't justify something that isn't giving marked improvements. For $75 I got 10 weeks worth of Deca at 200 mg a week.

I played with SARMS when I didn't know better. SARMs have never made it to human trials where as most Anabolic Steroids are actually FDA approved, if you can find a doctor that will write the script. I will no longer play with SARMS, as I think it is part of the reason I have been dealing with ulcers.

great testimony thanks - I feel sorta the same way... any SARMS pitch you read starts with (as effective as anabolic steroids without the side effects), but I've never noticed any bad side effects from the reasonable amounts of anabolics Ive taken... plus I think SARMS are targeted to those that are just somewhat "worried" about anabolics and the IM injection. And my experience with the bpc-157 left me very disappointed.

oh and mind if I ask you what your surgery cost? I have at least a $1500 deductible to pay then insurance pays 80% up to $3500 then 100% after that

oh and mind if I ask you what your surgery cost? I have at least a $1500 deductible to pay then insurance pays 80% up to $3500 then 100% after that

With my healthcare plan I pay the marriage penalty. So my base deductible is $3000 and then maximum out of pocket is $7000 then insurance pays the rest. If my wife was not on the policy those numbers would be $1500 and $3500 respectively.

So while the bill for the actual surgery was around $35,000 I didn't pay anything as I had already met my max out of pocket of $7000 due to attempting to have a deviated septum repaired earlier in the year. All and all I looked into my billing and while I payed $7000 total, actual payments made by me and my insurance provider for last year totaled $98,438. You could say I got my money's worth last year. Also that total covered my Physical therapy until the new year started. If you are on a plan that has a maximum out of pocket I would get the shoulder surgery done early in the year so that all your physical therapy would be covered and at the same time consider any other surgeries or healthcare needs you have and get them all done in the same year.

Top Bottom