Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

keeping fertility

Speralta1981

this is a 2 part question im sure its been brought up....im asking for advice not criticism so please refraine from the "well dont cycle" I WILL be doing another cylce here very soon ....i would appreciate some help full info on maintaining fertility durring cycle if possible if not then it is what it is ....

my cycles have consisted of
10-12 weeks
tren e 400 weekly
test e 200 weekly
arimidex 1mg week
cabergoline 1mg week
hc generate
cardanine

pct
hc generate
nolva
cholomid

ive been doing alot of research and reading and all that good stuff and basicly from what ive been able to gather is while on any kind of trt only real way is to use hcg and cholomid durring cylce ....hgc helps natural testicular fucntion and cholomid helps make the spermies 🙌🏼

second question if that where in fact true
how would that affect my current dosage of Ai and caber durring cycle from my understanding cholomid is a Ai

so there it is guys if i missed anything sorry
but any info on this matter would be greatly appreciated

there is actually zero evidence that hcg or clomid generate sperm in men. there is no such thing that exists as fertility drugs FOR MEN. there are for females though

the truth of the matter is you can still cycle and have a kid on cycle or after as long as you are producing sperm, it only takes 1. however when you use steroids over and over the sperm count and motility will drop. so the only correct answer to your question is to come off steroids as long as possible and allow your sperm count to rise and that will increase your odds

there is actually zero evidence that hcg or clomid generate sperm in men. there is no such thing that exists as fertility drugs FOR MEN. there are for females though

the truth of the matter is you can still cycle and have a kid on cycle or after as long as you are producing sperm, it only takes 1. however when you use steroids over and over the sperm count and motility will drop. so the only correct answer to your question is to come off steroids as long as possible and allow your sperm count to rise and that will increase your odds

thank you 🙏

steve has you covered... i simply cannot answer questions when the person asking the question attempts to tell us how to answer... .the logic there is just absurd...

Yeah - don't tell me the truth just want I want to hear. And like members set the rules... lol

steve has you covered... i simply cannot answer questions when the person asking the question attempts to tell us how to answer... .the logic there is just absurd...

no one is telling how to answer steven 🙄 you dont like the question dont answer simple as that no one setting rules either ...asking for advice is one thing being criticized for the question im asking is another ....if you dont agree or dont like the question no thats fine but your really no one to judge anyone for having a question...i take the feed back wheather its the answer i want or not ...all i ask is not to be a douche about it ...doubt many of you are doctors and have actual conclusive proof of anything but i come here because where else do we go if we can go to the ones with more exp to guide us ...its not as if you guys knew all the answers when you guys were still fairly new....plenty of other forums to go one that can probably give the same feed back ...but i like it here and i like the adivce ive been giving this far ....so why TRY to make some one fell dumb for asking a question and basically saying hey i have a question please dont be a dick about it because i just want advice on something im set on doing...maybe shed some light on something i might not know that might help me along to decion im making ....oh and i say try because as i said i really dont care about the negativity i dont ive gotten great advice here but it seems alot off people always have negative ish to say when someone is asking a simple question its like why got out your way to be a dick....anyways for the people with the positive feed back ty very much ....and to the others get off your high horse and get a life so you dont get bored and try to pick on people :) or hit the gym and work out that anger ....and to the first steve ty for words of wisdom 🙏 but if i have offended anyone in my rant or any of the other moderators here by what ive said well feel free to ban me ....just over the douchyness

Well here it is bro. I dont really care what you dont want to hear. Your priorities are obviously severely messed up if you're trying to figure out how to cycle and maintain fertility, when it's a known fact that cycling makes the chance of conceiving considerably less. If you truly want to have a kid and it's as much as a priority as it should be for anyone that wants to be a parent, it becomes the top priority in your life that you put above all else. If it's a problem now refraining from cycling, it might be best your fertility be low, because only when you have a kid will you truly know the meaning of giving things up and sacrifice because somebody actually matters more than yourself

Well here it is bro. I dont really care what you dont want to hear. Your priorities are obviously severely messed up if you're trying to figure out how to cycle and maintain fertility, when it's a known fact that cycling makes the chance of conceiving considerably less. If you truly want to have a kid and it's as much as a priority as it should be for anyone that wants to be a parent, it becomes the top priority in your life that you put above all else. If it's a problem now refraining from cycling, it might be best your fertility be low, because only when you have a kid will you truly know the meaning of giving things up and sacrifice because somebody actually matters more than yourself

ummmmm lol i never said i didnt have kids lol i have 4...amd all great kids so dont asume anthying just because i asked a question you really are stupid to just asume because i wish to maintain fertility means that i dont have kids god where do you guys come from your guys redponse are fucking laughable...i swear you guys really have nothing better to do than try to be douche bags over a question get a fuckin life bro

no one is telling how to answer steven 🙄 you dont like the question dont answer simple as that no one setting rules either ...asking for advice is one thing being criticized for the question im asking is another ....if you dont agree or dont like the question no thats fine but your really no one to judge anyone for having a question...i take the feed back wheather its the answer i want or not ...all i ask is not to be a douche about it ...doubt many of you are doctors and have actual conclusive proof of anything but i come here because where else do we go if we can go to the ones with more exp to guide us ...its not as if you guys knew all the answers when you guys were still fairly new....plenty of other forums to go one that can probably give the same feed back ...but i like it here and i like the adivce ive been giving this far ....so why TRY to make some one fell dumb for asking a question and basically saying hey i have a question please dont be a dick about it because i just want advice on something im set on doing...maybe shed some light on something i might not know that might help me along to decion im making ....oh and i say try because as i said i really dont care about the negativity i dont ive gotten great advice here but it seems alot off people always have negative ish to say when someone is asking a simple question its like why got out your way to be a dick....anyways for the people with the positive feed back ty very much ....and to the others get off your high horse and get a life so you dont get bored and try to pick on people :) or hit the gym and work out that anger ....and to the first steve ty for words of wisdom 🙏 but if i have offended anyone in my rant or any of the other moderators here by what ive said well feel free to ban me ....just over the douchyness

Blah, blah. Did you ignore my other reply?

Top Bottom