Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Nolvidex and deca

get adex asap or maybe clomid. nolva upregulates prolactin receptors which is a no no on any 19NOR steroid

caber will keep prolactin in control. arimidex or nolvadex is for estrogen related issues. you should be using both caber and arimidex

tamox AFTER cycle for pct (i rec clomid and tamox combo for 4-5 weeks for best pct) i would not worry. but on cycle you should be using an AI and having something like prami on hand to help deca or tren related sides if they creep up and use both the prami and AI if needed.
I rec dex 0.25-0.5mg eod. strt at o.25mg eod for few weeks and maybe use low dose clomid the first 2 weeks while waiting for AI to take on good effect IMO

How do you feel about caber? I heard that works good with deca

harder to get, more costly and its not stable in liquid so i rec prami since some RC places carry it, liek sponsor here does. so norm i rec prami over caber.

tamox AFTER cycle for pct (i rec clomid and tamox combo for 4-5 weeks for best pct) i would not worry. but on cycle you should be using an AI and having something like prami on hand to help deca or tren related sides if they creep up and use both the prami and AI if needed.
I rec dex 0.25-0.5mg eod. strt at o.25mg eod for few weeks and maybe use low dose clomid the first 2 weeks while waiting for AI to take on good effect IMO

Cool thank you. And as for pct I just go back to my trt dose no pct for me.

You need a few tabs of letro to kill of some of the estrogen, then arimidex to keep the conversion lower.... That should fix your problem... .5-1mg every day of adex...
Letro i would do 1.25-2.5 mg eod for 10 days

Also I know many bodybuilders that use nolvadex during prep while using deca, npp, and tren... And some have problems and some don't...

Since nolva increases free test, which in turns increases estrogen, this upregulates prolactin causing lactation...

Prolactin comes from massive spikes in estrogen while having high estrogen levels...

get adex asap or maybe clomid. nolva upregulates prolactin receptors which is a no no on any 19NOR steroid

This really is not true. Nolva temporarily upregulates progesterone receptors, and deca is a progestin. That being said after 2 weeks time nolva actually causes a down-regulation in the very same progesterone receptors, which is a good thing!
There is absolutely no issue with running nolva with a 19nor or running nolva in your pct post 19 nor.
This has been blown way out of proportion on the boards and unfortunately has taken off and been accepted as true when in fact it is not.

Top Bottom