Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How long can you cycle SARMs safely?

Right now Im week 1 into S-4, 100 mg a day split 3 doses (usually), 25-50-25.
Week 2 I plan to introduce LGD-4033, Starting from 1mg a day and moving up to 5mg by week 4. According to plan, week 5 I will have run out of S-4.

My goals is to recomp, put on lean mass while losing body fat, with an emphasis on losing body fat. I am hoping, that after the S-4 is gone, I can safely continue LGD-4033 for 8 weeks (for a total of 12 week cycle), before I start pct.

I am expecting suppression to happen during this cycle, due to the high dosage im using. But many have claimed to use these supplements with very little or no suppression at all (at slightly lower dosages), Ive even seen a log of a person having testing before and after S-4 cycle, and there natural test increased as a result. (so obviously no pct or breaks needed right?)

To keep this short, I want to get bloodwork done near my last week of cycle, just to see if I was shutdown or suppressed at all. I would imagine, if my levels are in the normal range, I will not need a pct.

Ive never done any AAS or SARMs before, is a 12 week cycle okay? Like 4 weeks pct if suppressed and 4 weeks off then Ill be ready for a new cycle?

I am 6 foot, 223 lbs currently, roughly 19% bf, 24 years old. I choose to use SARMs over AAS because im afraid of total shutdown and im pretty clueless to pct, other than take Tamoxifen Citrate with a test booster for like 4 weeks or so, then get bloodwork done to see where your natural test is at, then wait a few more weeks before cycling again.

Does this sound about right?

14 weeks go gw... 12 weeks of all the others... 4 weeks off and then you can run them again!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

alright awesome i think ill order some gw too, i wish i would have educated myself better, i probably should have went with the gw instead of the s-4

Top Bottom