Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

All of your SARMS1 questions... Ask them here!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: All of your SARMS questions... Ask them here!!

ok apologies if this has been asked before - trust me i have read thru 220 of the 227- pages of this thread.
I have just started my s4 and GW from sarms1. Very excited. Anyway following D's advice going 10mg morning and night on the GW and 25mg morning and night on the S4.
Problem is that is 1/2 ml each per dose and hard to work with. Any tips from the regs on how they might be serving this up to the rats?
Cheers in advance

ok apologies if this has been asked before - trust me i have read thru 220 of the 227- pages of this thread.
I have just started my s4 and GW from sarms1. Very excited. Anyway following D's advice going 10mg morning and night on the GW and 25mg morning and night on the S4.
Problem is that is 1/2 ml each per dose and hard to work with. Any tips from the regs on how they might be serving this up to the rats?
Cheers in advance

what do you mean its hard to work with? all you do is measure it in the dropper and take it? are you saying your having trouble measuring? if so, go to a drug store and get an oral syringe...

Cheers in advance

Get an oral syringe, that's all you'll need. :D

I got my lgd a few days ago, now it turns out i have to store them for a month or two. What is the bes way to store them in?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using EliteFitness

GW (cardarine ) empty stomach or with food ? 1 x per day or two ? Under tongue ?

I just get 3 bottles of sarms s4 any advise on how I should take it. Once, twice per day. Any specific time? I'm new to this stuff as u can tell

I just get 3 bottles of sarms s4 any advise on how I should take it. Once, twice per day. Any specific time? I'm new to this stuff as u can tell

Due to short half life of s4, best dosed twice a day, commencing at 25mg per dose, ramping up dose slowly from 50mg daily. It has been noted the best results were obtained on 75mg plus daily. Suggest reading Dylan Gemellis articles and posts regarding Sarms, you will be an expert once you read them.....

Just received my sarms triple stack from sarms1 containing s4, Mk, and gw. Because it is an international shipment all the labels have been removed from the bottles. One bottle is blue with clear liquid, 2 bottles blue with milky liquid, and 2 bottles are green with clear liquid. Not sure which is which. I emailed sarms1 but no reply ret. can anyone help identify what I have?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom