Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Happy bday Nev!

Aside from her, I hate every aspect of my life and fantasize about dying when she's not around.

Dude, I've never said much directly to you, it's been a lot of EF type BS posts since I joined in 2008. Some time ago we became friends on Facebook. I've seen the pictures of you and your beautiful daughter. I really hope you wipe the above quoted text from your head and don't let that shit ever come back.

You're a good looking guy with a beautiful little girl, you have a lot of things going for you and you better live every moment you can for her...do everything in your power to make her happy, you're her one and only daddy.

You're not too far from me in MD, if you ever want to get together and grab a bite or a drink or just shoot the shit let me know man.

I had breakfast with the kiddo and then went to scheel's so i could get her BJJ clothes for her class. She played with her friends until I took her to a "sleep over" with my friend and her daughter while I worked. I did get to forcibly remove a few people from the bar, and had a shitty night. I picked her up, dead asleep from my friend's, got her in bed, I showered, and now I'm sitting here hoping ambien is stronger than redbull so I'll at least get a few hours of sleep.

I love my angel and I hope I'm doing the right thing for her.

Aside from her, I hate every aspect of my life and fantasize about dying when she's not around.

Anxiety and chronic pain seem to cripple me when I'm out and about or in social situations, and I just want it over.

Sorry. Bad week/ month/ 5 years.. I think ambien may be working..

Hey big guy, we've went through a lot of the same shit...I'm here personally if you ever wanna chat...I know how you feel sometimes...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Dude, I've never said much directly to you, it's been a lot of EF type BS posts since I joined in 2008. Some time ago we became friends on Facebook. I've seen the pictures of you and your beautiful daughter. I really hope you wipe the above quoted text from your head and don't let that shit ever come back.

You're a good looking guy with a beautiful little girl, you have a lot of things going for you and you better live every moment you can for her...do everything in your power to make her happy, you're her one and only daddy.

You're not too far from me in MD, if you ever want to get together and grab a bite or a drink or just shoot the shit let me know man.

Holy fuckin' e-flirt!

Well you sure as shit can't leave Q with her mom. That bish would probably kill her. You got no choice J. You gotta stick around.

This and he knows it

I can relate to being tired of the fight though :(
fucker knows people love him, especially Q-bert

I had breakfast with the kiddo and then went to scheel's so i could get her BJJ clothes for her class. She played with her friends until I took her to a "sleep over" with my friend and her daughter while I worked. I did get to forcibly remove a few people from the bar, and had a shitty night. I picked her up, dead asleep from my friend's, got her in bed, I showered, and now I'm sitting here hoping ambien is stronger than redbull so I'll at least get a few hours of sleep.

I love my angel and I hope I'm doing the right thing for her.

Anxiety and chronic pain seem to cripple me when I'm out and about or in social situations, and I just want it over.

Sorry. Bad week/ month/ 5 years.. I think ambien may be working..

Happy Birthday bro - hope that was the ambien talking. You are way too good of a dude to be fostering those thoughts.

Top Bottom