Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

why I love hcgenerate and N2slin

stevesmi

Head Mod
Elite Moderator
there are many reasons but I will get to the point my main reasons I love them.

hcgenerate keeps my nuts plump on cycle. they are more full then they are off cycle.. and then when i come off cycle recovery is so much faster because of this.

n2slin meanwhile allows me to shuttle in nutrients into my muscles safely without the use of insulin which needs to injected and micro-managed to a tee or you could hurt yourself. n2slin is safe and I can carry it around without worrying about it going bad

lets hear your reasons you love them.

also PM me always for discounts on both these wonderful supplements.

where does this hcgenerate come from and is it legal to bring into Australia as HCG is hard to acquire here

Hcgenerate is totally legal and will be shipped from the U.S... I would advise you to run Hcgenerate ES first on cycle because of the extreme potency and the added benefits it provides... Either should make it through customs just fine... use coupon code Dylan10 at n2bm.com for 10%off...

n2slin you can eat like a pig and still keep things in check.plus its super strong for fat loss.really a great product to bulk, cut or lean bulk.was impressed the last time I used it and look forward to using it again

Probably a simple question. What is HCGenerate vs. HCGenerate ES? I went to N2BM and found HCGenerate. I didn't see ES. I'm guessing ES means extra strength?

Probably a simple question. What is HCGenerate vs. HCGenerate ES? I went to N2BM and found HCGenerate. I didn't see ES. I'm guessing ES means extra strength?

ES means erectile support, but it basically is extra strength. Same active ingredients as HCGenerate, just at a higher dose. It is also sold at NTBM

Not only is ES extra strength with more amounts of ingredients from the original formula but SEVERAL new ingredients... Please read my writeup on HcGenerate ES so you can fully understand and see just how powerful it is... HCGenerate ES - Evolutionary.org

here is a link to ES on the n2bm store... HCGenerate ES

use coupon code Dylan10 for 10% off

Not only is ES extra strength with more amounts of ingredients from the original formula but SEVERAL new ingredients... Please read my writeup on HcGenerate ES so you can fully understand and see just how powerful it is... HCGenerate ES - Evolutionary.org

here is a link to ES on the n2bm store... HCGenerate ES

use coupon code Dylan10 for 10% off

Dylan I tried to log into that link for Evolutionary and kept asking for stupid referrer name. I put your name but it still was giving me issues

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using EliteFitness

Top Bottom