Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

which is best for cutting bf?

Best Supp. used while cutting fat

• Total voters
I'm on Prop Tren Mast right now. My training is 3-5hr a day. No cardio. I eat pretty much what I want and am burning tons of fat. As Steve has said you have to eat carbs on tren or you feel like ass. True story.

Hey guys, I was wondering if you could give me any tips on how to discern whether a website selling cutting aids is legit? There are just so many.Seeking phentermine.
I just don't want to end up with a placebo pill and have wasted heaps of money. Not asking for sources, by the way- just how do you determine a reputable website that sells the real stuff?

Believe it or not I am shedding some decent fat with stacking oxy elite pro and need2slin and my diet isn't incredibly clean

Believe it or not I am shedding some decent fat with stacking oxy elite pro and need2slin and my diet isn't incredibly clean

pretty impressive. What constitutes as not 'incredibly clean'?

oxyelite worked wonders for me and my boys while i was in the marines i havent been on it yet since ive got out im just finishing up sarms s4 and i want to cut more body fat so i can jump on a real juice cycle

Jesus fuck guys, I'm at 5% in my pic and the only thing I used in regard to stims was a cup of coffee in the morning.

Jesus fuck guys, I'm at 5% in my pic and the only thing I used in regard to stims was a cup of coffee in the morning.
I agree with nelson. Stims give me a jittery jumpy feeling that i hate. I cant even finish a cup of coffee. Ive dropped at least 10lbs by just eating clean and disciplined, cardio, and weight training. Reliance on stims becomes a crutch

Sent from my SPH-L710 using EliteFitness

I agree with nelson. Stims give me a jittery jumpy feeling that i hate. I cant even finish a cup of coffee. Ive dropped at least 10lbs by just eating clean and disciplined, cardio, and weight training. Reliance on stims becomes a crutch

Sent from my SPH-L710 using EliteFitness

Caffeine is Caffeine. It doesn't matter if it's coffee or a fat burner. Taurine should help with the jitters (which is why I would run a fat burner....)

Not to mention caffeine has a diuretic effect. I would add calcium, D3 , Magnesium back into my diet from what the caffeine is going cause you to piss out.

But to agree with Nelson, I am a bigger fan of non stim fat burners.
If your diet is in check, then something like the list below and an rope or kettlebell HIIT workout may do the trick for you

7-Keto DHEA
Saffron
Choline / phosphatidyl choline
B5
tumeric rhizome (95% curcumin)
Quercetin , Bromelain , Vitamin C (QBC)
Forskolin (at 20%)

*edit*
Rasberry Ketrones may help too

Indirect effect on fat loss
R-ala especially NA-rala
Fish or Krill Oil