Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

who do you hate at the gym

I hate the fucking teenage party that shows up to bench a buck 35 & then stands around for the next hour wasting perfectly good oxygen.
 
who the fuck even brings their phone in the gym if they are serious about working out lol

I log my workout using the Jefit app. I hate doing it in between sets, but my memory sucks so bad if I wait until after my workout I already forgot how many reps I got. :)

I also use a stopwatch app for timing my rests between sets sometimes.

It never occurred to me that some people would see me on my phone and think I'm a dick :FRlol:


And yeah, on a cardio machine, I would think that is an acceptable time to fiddle with your phone.
 
I log my workout using the Jefit app. I hate doing it in between sets, but my memory sucks so bad if I wait until after my workout I already forgot how many reps I got. :)

I also use a stopwatch app for timing my rests between sets sometimes.

It never occurred to me that some people would see me on my phone and think I'm a dick :FRlol:


And yeah, on a cardio machine, I would think that is an acceptable time to fiddle with your phone.

I use the stop watch app on my phone when I work out too. Keeps my WO super consistent and I control the tempo better that way.
 
I don't keep a log so I can lie about how much weight I lift.
 
Stfu, udk shit. phkkn poozie. I'm so phkn pissed.
 
I use my phone for music at the gym, and a few months ago I was changing playlists and had earphones in when some doucher kid obviously thought I couldn't hear him say to his buddy 'guess the gym is the new hangout when you want to sit around and play on facebook'

I pulled my earphones out and pointed to the rack and said 'my bad man, did you want to work in? I can take some of these plates off so you can lift it too'

He didn't say shit after that, but I also make sure I don't stare at my phone for too long. Kid had a point even if he was a faggot.

Cool story I know
 
I pay ten a month..24 hours Monday thur Thursday and then intell ten on weekends..tanning beds..pool..hot tub..sauna..racket ball courts and a indoor track..locker room with showers..its bad ass

Sent from my EVO using EliteFitness
 
I hate 2 types, the skinny fat bitches who wear shorts so short u can practically see their butthole who then proceed to squat 40 astounding pounds hogging the rack for a half fucking hour, and before you acuse me of being jelly there are some hot ass fit, tight and hot chicks I don't hate.

The other type I hate are dudes who are lifting and then when I come to lift and happen to lift their same amount they immediately switch to heavier weight eventhough you can clearly see they're about to pop a vein.
Sent from my HTC One V using EliteFitness
 
I hate 2 types, the skinny fat bitches who wear shorts so short u can practically see their butthole who then proceed to squat 40 astounding pounds hogging the rack for a half fucking hour, and before you acuse me of being jelly there are some hot ass fit, tight and hot chicks I don't hate.

The other type I hate are dudes who are lifting and then when I come to lift and happen to lift their same amount they immediately switch to heavier weight eventhough you can clearly see they're about to pop a vein.
Sent from my HTC One V using EliteFitness

Did you ever finish that lap around the track?
 
The person or thing I hate most at the gym is that someone staring consistently at you, while you working on your workout. And that really irritates me. I don't know why people don't concentrate on themselves.
 
I pay ten a month..24 hours Monday thur Thursday and then intell ten on weekends..tanning beds..pool..hot tub..sauna..racket ball courts and a indoor track..locker room with showers..its bad ass

Sent from my EVO using EliteFitness

badass ? really ?...how about a nice hot cup of FUCK OFF.:coffee:
 
Top Bottom