Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

This (almost) made me want to buy Crysis 3

New Cryengine 3 technical presentation-

Hansel you been following the whole Colonial Marines scandal? I was really looking forward to that game. There might be a class action suit because of how nothing they advertised was actually in the game. They may have even used a different graphics engine for the teasers and trailers. Fatboy can chirp in here all he wants but people put down $60 for that game, and no there was no demo released prior. I've heard from multiple sources the sentence "worst game ever".

Gearbox, Sega ''Lied'' With Aliens: CM Promo Media, Demo

this is a hilarious glitch video...

Aliens Colonial Marines: All Singing, All Dancing. - YouTube

Hansel you been following the whole Colonial Marines scandal? I was really looking forward to that game. There might be a class action suit because of how nothing they advertised was actually in the game. They may have even used a different graphics engine for the teasers and trailers. Fatboy can chirp in here all he wants but people put down $60 for that game, and no there was no demo released prior. I've heard from multiple sources the sentence "worst game ever".

Well RedScam the EF Cuckold(TM), you not thinking it's worth $60 certainly justifies stealing it.

I just bought this game yesterday. I had not heard of this but within the first half hour I was like "WTF? Is this a different game or something?"

I just bought this game yesterday. I had not heard of this but within the first half hour I was like "WTF? Is this a different game or something?"

So it is true. Let us know how the game turns out, if there's any redeeming qualities to it. This is exactly like Rage.

Well RedScam the EF Cuckold(TM), you not thinking it's worth $60 certainly justifies stealing it.

Well post-op Bono...well, that made no sense but whatever.

IN any case I've already made it clear I've never pirated a game but if they stop putting out demo's for them you good and damn bet your ass I'll start thinking about it. THe game in question here is a MASSIVE fraud. They showed the game trailers on a completely different graphics engine and showed sequences that are simply not in the game.....ANYWHERE! And this is why they're going to stop releasing demo's of games because then consumers would make the informed choice (you know, the fundamental theory of capitalism) to not buy the product. If they're just going to scam customers and then just disband the studio's after collecting on a couple hyped up releases, don't whine about pirates.

In actuality though I'll just stop playing games because I have no intention of playing awful games whether I payed for them or not. Why would you want to play a shit game even if it was free? That's how bad I'm hearing Colonial marines is.

Well post-op Bono...well, that made no sense but whatever.

IN any case I've already made it clear I've never pirated a game but if they stop putting out demo's for them you good and damn bet your ass I'll start thinking about it. THe game in question here is a MASSIVE fraud. They showed the game trailers on a completely different graphics engine and showed sequences that are simply not in the game.....ANYWHERE! And this is why they're going to stop releasing demo's of games because then consumers would make the informed choice (you know, the fundamental theory of capitalism) to not buy the product. If they're just going to scam customers and then just disband the studio's after collecting on a couple hyped up releases, don't whine about pirates.

In actuality though I'll just stop playing games because I have no intention of playing awful games whether I payed for them or not. Why would you want to play a shit game even if it was free? That's how bad I'm hearing Colonial marines is.

Do you even realize how hilarious it is to see someone who is a racist, thief and liar bitch about someone else being a fraud?

Let's for a moment suppose that the entire product were a bona fide premeditated exercise specifically to defraud would-be customers. I'm sure they're doing the same rationalization bullshit that you do to justify all the scumbag things you do.

Pot, kettle, huh?

uhh no not even remotely.

It shocks me that you'd think your brand of scum-baggery isn't as bad as someone elses.

:rolleyes:

Damn, you can't make my points any better. People are going to think you're a plant.

Top Bottom