Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cutting cycle

dubbzero

Starting cycle next week. Current t weight 158lbs 5 foot 5 10% body fat age 23. Gonna be doing test p, var, and maybe mast or tren haven't decided yet. Approximately 12-16 weeks. I've put on some fat due to Christmas new years and my birthday coming up in a few days. I want to get as shredded as possible during this cycle and will be intermittent fasting. Cycle is as follows

Test prop 8 weeks 150mg eod
Anavar 50mg 7 weeks
HCG 500 iu twice a week

Pct clomid 25/25/12.t/12.5
Forged pct
Post cycle from ntbm

Thinking about starting the first 4 weeks of my cycle with test E since a friend is offering me a vial he doest need before switching to test prop. Also Contemplating between tren a or mast p. Just wanted your thoughts on this. I've done tren before but the tren I got was under dosed and was disappointed. This will be my 4th cycle.

My diet is 1500 calories 55% protein 25% carbs 20% fat and besides brown rice most my carbs come from fruits and veggies

Oh I have arimidex on hand but have rarely used it in the past as I've had no bloating issues no gyno, acne, or any of those side effects and do get blood tests before during and after which always come back good.
Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thank you
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using EliteFitness

Male and yeah I know my weight doesn't sound like a lot but trust me I look like I'm 170 plus I don't even understand how I weigh so little and look so big. I cut for the first time last summer and liked it so much I decided I don't wanna be big anymore I wanna be lean and ripped. Also I forgot to mention I also have S4 on hand so I may as well use that also

1500 is a 500 calorie deficit for me I usually eat 2000 calories a day when I'm not cutting

This is me on prop and tren last summer weighing 155

I think you're looking for a lean mass cycle as opposed to a cutting cycle....

Prop/Mast/Var aka "The Dylan Special" is pretty sick...

~EZ

Top Bottom