Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Clomid Before a Cycle?

nb01741

23yrs old
190lbs
5'10"
13%bf

A few months ago I came off my first cycle...a 10 week, Test E solo cycle. I didn't run Clomid in my PCT, just Unleashed/Post Cycle, Forma Stanzol, and DAA... Didn't run HCG or HCGenerate during the cycle, it's been about 2 and a half months since I finished PCT and my balls are still not back to normal, and I have felt like shit since I started my PCT...

I was wondering if I should run Clomid right now for 4 weeks at 25mg/day. Would that help? And would there be a suggested period of time off after the Clomid before I could run a new cycle? Or could I take the Clomid for 4 weeks, and then start a Test E cycle 2 weeks after?
Thanks

*2 months. Get your pct ready before next cycle, and you'll get much better results and feel fine during and after pct.

That was my planned PCT because I've seen a lot of post about SERMless PCT and naturtal ones and shit but I didn't use HCG so it didn't do shit for me. But since I can't find anything on it..I'm basically asking that if I took Clomid alone as a "cycle", how long would I need to wait before I ran a real cycle? If any?

You really need hcg or HCGenerate for a pct imho, if you had I feel like your recovery would have been much better.
As for your situation I would run a second pct including hcg or hcgenerate or double dose bridge, unleashed, post cycle, forma then wait a month or two to be safe and get blood work

Sent from my SCH-I500 using EliteFitness

Well I ordered Clomid and it's on the way so I'm starting that Thursday 25/25/25/25... I'm gonna see how that goes.. But do I need to wait before I start a cycle after my Clomid run.???

I'd give it 8 to 10 wks min and after u've had some bloodwork come back within ur norms.

Sent using the elitefitness app.

I appreciate the answer Radar and Oxy... So a Clomid only "cycle" for 4 weeks would make for a 8-10 week recovery? If I'm only on for 4 weeks why couldn't I wait 4 weeks to start a cycle? I've been trying to find info on this but I can't find much on men running Clomid alone, and how long it takes to recover..

during cycle don't let your balls go to raisins in the first place.. thats what hcgenerate is for.

and then pre pct make sure you blast hcg..

this is what i want you to do, start from scratch again.

blast hcg 1000iu's for 3 weeks every 3-4 days.. if you want to throw a couple hits of HMG thats fine. then run a low dose clomid 12-25mg a day for 3 weeks stacked with DAA.

your nuts will be the size of balloons after that.

Top Bottom