Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The glorious "pro card"

shuni

So i always hear about guys chasing a pro card and making it such a goal that it makes me wonder...why? I just dont really understand why one would put their body through so much pain and, possibly, drug inflicted abuse for this card. I understand that it allows you to compete in pro shows, but in reality, very few of the guys who turn pro will ever even place well in a pro show or make it to the olympia. It doesnt guarantee sponsorship, or really any money at all. So, is it just a "status"thing that these guys are after?Like they just want to be called a pro? Or do all these guys really think they will be the next mr. O? No disrespect to any pros or aspiring pros. Im just curious why this little card is such a big deal to many.

You should ask some people who actually work out...that wouldn't be us.

I used to think that's what I wanted. Then I woke up. It'd be cool to be a top 10 pro, but it would be a hell of a shitty life getting there IMO.

See im like u, hardrock. Like, i thought i wanted to pursue it, but im trying to weigh the pros and cons, and it just seems terrible. Lol, all that sacrifice, drugs, money spent, etc...for a little paper slip that u pay yearly to maintain. It just seems so pointless unless ur in the elite olympia top few

Top Bottom