Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Never seen the inside of a gym or lifted weights.

George68

Hello everyone, i'm new to steroids (green as goose shit so to speak), I work in manufacturing (welding/fitter) and have always stayed in great shape, tell these last few years anyway. I don't know what I need, but I do need something to kick me back into gear (before the homer look takes over).
I'm not looking to join a gym and start cycles. Iv never worked out with weights, mostly because I have lots going on, with my job, new house, new girlfriend, plus i'm looking into starting my own business so i'm not braking my back anymore for nothing (now that Iv got back problems). I have a rare blood disorder (cyclic-neutropena) I get shots for every other day of "Neupogen", it causes bone discomfort which makes it that much harder to keep the weight off, I was told "Anavar" can ease some of this pain if not all.
Any ideas are much appreciated.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness

Hey man anavar is not not what you want at all especially with your condition that would be the last thing you need what you need is a good clean diet to start what is your age weight height

Talk to the doc about hrt and maybe even HGH. It may help but I really don't know.

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using EliteFitness

Talk to the doc about hrt and maybe even HGH. It may help but I really don't know.

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using EliteFitness

Hrt? I'm not familiar with the terminology of any of it just yet but there is a young man I work with that may know.

Hrt= huge rectal thermometer. Very essential in gauging core temperature to ensure proper cycling

Sent from my SCH-I535 using EliteFitness

Welp there isn't going to be any cycling for me...

Hrt? I'm not familiar with the terminology of any of it just yet but there is a young man I work with that may know.

Hrt= hormone replacement therapy. As men age their testosterone levels decline and this leads to reduced energy, sex drive, muscle mass, and increased fat. It also doesnt help the fact that most have terrible eating habits and sedentary lifestyles. If you go to your doctor you can get blood tests done to see where your test levels are. If they are low, the doc will put you on hrt. The goal is to return your test levels to normal levels. In addition to seeing your doc, You need to go on a diet and start doing moderate exercise. I would seek the guidance of a personal trainer. Your health is not something to take for granted.

NTBM REP

Top Bottom