Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

will changing test ester restart kick in time?

yunusmile

Banned
i used sustanon for one month (250 eod) and i couldnt find anymore sustanon so as soon as sustanon finished i continued with test enant. deca and dbol . i didnt wait between. but as soon as i stopped taking sustanon my gains stopped. i used to gain 1 kg per 3 or 4 days now after 10 days i didnt gain any.

so is it because the gear is fake or is it because i changed from mixed ester to long ester so kick in time is restarted ( meaning i must wait for 3 weeks until it kicks in ignoring the long ester in sustanon) ?

Not enough info to tell for sure. Sust has short esters in it so that is likely the reason for quick gains. You did/will likely experience uneven test levels which can hinder progress, however, that shouldn't effect you that much as long as your dosing is consistent and your gear isn't fake you will start to progress again.

so is it normal i had no gains in 10 days even though i used dianabol ?

Dude your still making me guess at what the is going on. What exactly was your cycle? Where are you in it now? Doses? Diet? Age height weight pre/current?

If you are in week 3 and still eating dbols you should be gaining. If you are in week 5,6 and have stopped dbol and the end of week 4, it would be normal to stall out a little bit as you cease dbol dose.

If you changed your diet or are not eating consistently, that can also affect gains. Training as well...

to tell clearly my cycle was
sustanon only for 4 weeks + 2 days after the last shot of sustanon continued with 400 deca 750 test enant. 30 dianabol for 10 days. today is my 10. day
during the 4 weeks of sustanon after 2 weeks of use i ganed around 1 kg every 3 or 4 days. as soon as i stopped sustanon and continued with deca test en. dbol i gained nothing for 10 days.

sorry i am not a native english speaker dont know how to explain clearly
183 cm 79 kg (i was 74 kg before cycle) bodyfat around %15
did body building for 3 years around 4 days a week for 1.5 hours. i was 53 kg before body building now i am 74 kg. i didnt gain any muscle naturally after i hit 70 kg i was only gaining fat no matter how hard i try.

to tell clearly my cycle was
sustanon only for 4 weeks + 2 days after the last shot of sustanon continued with 400 deca 750 test enant. 30 dianabol for 10 days. today is my 10. day
during the 4 weeks of sustanon after 2 weeks of use i ganed around 1 kg every 3 or 4 days. as soon as i stopped sustanon and continued with deca test en. dbol i gained nothing for 10 days.

sorry i am not a native english speaker dont know how to explain clearly
183 cm 79 kg (i was 74 kg before cycle) bodyfat around %15
did body building for 3 years around 4 days a week for 1.5 hours. i was 53 kg before body building now i am 74 kg. i didnt gain any muscle naturally after i hit 70 kg i was only gaining fat no matter how hard i try.

Basically you're just experiencing inconsistent levels of testosterone in your system. Deca and Test-E are longer esters. You should have run Deca and Test-E from beginning. The Dbol should be blowing you up any day now.

Give it some time you should be fine.

i wrote wrong my height is 173 cm not 183. thanks for the advice i will wait for some days. i know i should have run deca from beginning but sustanon was the only thing i could find then they stopped selling it in turkey so i had to change. i have hcg and tamoxifen as pct ready

from the info you have given, i would be questioning how good your gear is
the longer esters in the sustanon would be still supplying your body with test and you are keeping up the levels with your enanthate. there should be no real period of a significant valley switching from sus250 to enth. the shorter esters will drop off pretty quickly but 3, 4, 5 weeks in the longer esters should be building up just fine
i wouldnt expect the deca to make any difference after 10 days
i would have expected the dianabol to have made significant weight gains after nearly 2 weeks, how much are you taking?
are you taking an AI?

now i am taking 750 test ( 500 on monday and 250 on thursday 750 in one week total)
dianabol 30 mg a day morning afternoon and night
deca 400 ( 200 + 200 twice a week)
i bought the gear from someone else and it might be fake. i checked danabol serial number on its website it said real but still they might copy the numbers too.

test is from iran
danabol is from moldova
deca is from mumbai

i still have puffy tits . i have 2 options in my mind
1- wait for one more week if i dont gain anything in 20 days then throw the gear and start pct immediately
2- use all of the gear and wait until i gain something for 1.5 months

by the way i dont use any ai i just have tamoxifen and hcg i am planning to use hcg next month and start tamoxifen after the 2. week of the last shot. test will be 2 weeks more than deca

Top Bottom