Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

So What Do You Think About Romney's Taxes Being Stolen

lol @ people still not getting the point.

lol @ people still not getting the point.

what is the point?

Mitt didn't release more than the last two years' returns?

I get it. I just don't care. I wish he would release ten years just so it would take away this point the libs bring up. Then they could move on to the next item in the "who gives a fuck?" category.

what is the point?

I get it. I just don't care. I wish he would release ten years just so it would take away this point the libs bring up. Then they could move on to the next item in the "who gives a fuck?" category.

Doesnt seem like you get it. It seems like you think the point of asking is omfg how much money did he makes iz hates rich people!@@@!@@!

It's not.

And yes, hopefully those libs like Ron Paul, George Will, Michael Steele, Haley Barbour, etc etc etc would stfu about it.

what is the point?

I get it. I just don't care.

I think you need to get that no one cares that you don't care.
Some people care. Just like they cared that Clinton didn't inhale, or that Bush was an alchy coke snorter, or that Obama is black. Whether you want Romneys taxes to be an issue or not, he's running for President and they are an issue.

{quote] I wish he would release ten years just so it would take away this point the libs bring up. Then they could move on to the next item in the "who gives a fuck?" category.[/QUOTE]

We totally agree on this.
The issue would just go away. Assuming, of course, that the returns he is hiding he is hiding for no good reason and everything is perfectly clean. That's the only logical assumption anyway, right?

Doesnt seem like you get it. It seems like you think the point of asking is omfg how much money did he makes iz hates rich people!@@@!@@!

It's not.

And yes, hopefully those libs like Ron Paul, George Will, Michael Steele, Haley Barbour, etc etc etc would stfu about it.

That IS the point to a lot of people. People have different motives/points/whatever for wanting the same thing.

Why do you care? What is your point? I asked but you didn't answer.

Some people care. Just like they cared that Clinton didn't inhale, or that Bush was an alchy coke snorter, or that Obama is black. Whether you want Romneys taxes to be an issue or not, he's running for President and they are an issue.

{quote] I wish he would release ten years just so it would take away this point the libs bring up. Then they could move on to the next item in the "who gives a fuck?" category.

The issue would just go away. Assuming, of course, that the returns he is hiding he is hiding for no good reason and everything is perfectly clean. That's the only logical assumption anyway, right?[/QUOTE]
Additionally, I wonder if ceo realizes that Romney has yet to release even a single years worth of complete tax returns?

Personally, I dont really care to see them as I'm 99% sure of whats on them. While not illegal, it would (further) bury him politically.

Fortunately, as we can see from his recent attempt to politicize the murder of a US Ambassador while also spewing factually incorrect information, the man doesnt need much help doing that.

Some people care. Just like they cared that Clinton didn't inhale, or that Bush was an alchy coke snorter, or that Obama is black.

I didn't care about any of that either.

Whether you want Romneys taxes to be an issue or not, he's running for President and they are an issue.

Anything can be made an issue if it's spun properly. Mitt might just be able to orchestrate fixing the economy while providing gov't healthcare...like he did in Mass. I don't see Obama doing that.

I wish he would release ten years just so it would take away this point the libs bring up. Then they could move on to the next item in the "who gives a fuck?" category.
^^^fixed that for you^^^

The issue would just go away. Assuming, of course, that the returns he is hiding he is hiding for no good reason and everything is perfectly clean. That's the only logical assumption anyway, right?

That's my assumption, and I'm pretty logical. Could it be that the man just wants to maintain some level of privacy about his personal finances? Maybe it's as simple as he said that his givings to the church and other charities are something that is supposed to be between him and god and not the world. The bible says (basically) that if you brag about your charities here on earth, then you get your reward here, and not in heaven. He may actually believe that, and might want to save his rewards for heaven. Crazy religious people.

That IS the point to a lot of people. People have different motives/points/whatever for wanting the same thing.

Why do you care? What is your point? I asked but you didn't answer.

See above re my attitude.

But again, most people dont want to see them because theyre curious to see how much money he made. Everyone knows hes the wealthiest man to ever run for president.

People want to see them because theyre confident he paid little to nothing in taxes, took advantage of amnesty programs, etc. Completely legal, but if some people think Obama wasnt fit to be president because he had a flamboyant pastor, I'm sure many would think Romney isnt fit for office if he's been bending over backwards to avoid paying taxes.

Top Bottom