Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

PLEASE HELP - Steroids for Women

Status
Not open for further replies.
What works for a man doesn't mean its correct for a woman.

5 is the starting point with var. Case closed on that.

Wtf yeah waaay too much for a starting dose. Some women can handle a decent amount without too many side effects others not so much. Better start low and decide if are willing to push it farther in the future.

Sent from my DROID3 using EliteFitness

I guess 10 would be a good starting point. I just dont see how 10 will do anything. Taking var at less then 50 mgs is like taking vatamins to me. But Im a man and I probably out weigh her by 130lbs. Go with 10 and you can always up the dose.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using EliteFitness

It has almost nothing to do with weight. A woman's body is test naive (effectively) so even a tiny (2.5 mg) dose can be effective for some women. It's about keeping the doses as small as possible to get effects without sides.

A 20 mg daily dose as a start is guaranteed clitoral enlargement, voice changing +/- hair loss (head) and hair gain (all the places a woman doesn't want).

You will find the women who insist take their boyfriend's 25s w no issues but they are either extremely lucky or taking under-dosed ugl...

Rule of thumb is to start very low (2.5), wait for sides... If none advance but I definitely wouldn't recommend more than 10 daily as a starting cycle. Even that has had unwanted effects for too many women.

Don't mean to come down hard on you, guys, but these women come to us for information they can trust and they are going to try what you say because it seems like you know what you're talking about. You've gotta be careful and do your research. Fem chem is a whole different ball game.

I agree with you. Im well qualified in mens dosages but have no experience with women using juice. Im aware of the side effts that women can get, but I figured 10 mg would be ok. Hell when I take it I take 80+ mg day.But good info to know for the future.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using EliteFitness

What happened to stats or no help. I guess because it's a woman protocol has been disbanded. The woman who assisted here are way more accurate than the rest of the bad advice. Var is mostly fake unless you have a good source for it. Half the time it's D-Bol. 5mg working up to a max 10 is plenty if it's real. If you aren't afraid of pinning 50mg a week of Primo would be better. 20-30mg of real var a day is irresponsible and she will be swinging down there after 8 weeks. C'mon guys.

remember as much as var has a reputation for being weak its still a MALE HORMONE and if you take it you are taking male hormones. keep that in mind.

also i will say i annihilated PR's when i was on 50-60mg of var a day, its a very underrated steroid but IMHO if you find legit var it blows away dbol when it comes to strength, just going by personal experience. and the odd thing is i didn't gain weight but i was still ripping through PR's.. craziest thing i've ever experienced in all my years

having said that i gotta agree with the ladies that you will get much farther by depending on your workouts and diet, and not open up that can of worms. you might want to consider reducing your cardio quite a bit for a while and spend the bulk of your time hitting the weights, if you want to put on weight and strength.

What works for a man doesn't mean its correct for a woman.

5 is the starting point with var. Case closed on that.

I'm sorry fellas...I have to agree with the ladies here and better question for the knowledgeable iron ladies, so lets let them handle it.

Psizzle...sounds like the Sure deodorant commercial...strong enough for a man...but made for a woman! Sorry, weird sense of humor.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness

I'm sorry fellas...I have to agree with the ladies here and better question for the knowledgeable iron ladies, so lets let them handle it.

Psizzle...sounds like the Sure deodorant commercial...strong enough for a man...but made for a woman! Sorry, weird sense of humor.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness
Lol no problem. :)

What happened to stats or no help. I guess because it's a woman protocol has been disbanded. The woman who assisted here are way more accurate than the rest of the bad advice. Var is mostly fake unless you have a good source for it. Half the time it's D-Bol. 5mg working up to a max 10 is plenty if it's real. If you aren't afraid of pinning 50mg a week of Primo would be better. 20-30mg of real var a day is irresponsible and she will be swinging down there after 8 weeks. C'mon guys.
Funny, if you resort to the original post, although she didn't give us her bodyfat percentage, she DID make clear that she IS of proper age, which is the main concern here regarding stats.

Male or female, this fits. We aren't asking for or expecting special treatment.

On that note.. What do you say we give this thread a close? The woman has plenty of information to look at now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom