Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

SARMS and cutting.

dvoted

hey guya il be cutting with sarms after.i.complete pct of my test e 500 a week, start 186lbs, 21%bf to 24% 224 lbs. age: 21. 5"10.

just.wondering.rougli how.much weight.would I.need to lose to reach 8% bf anf how.long can it take at 2600 cal a day, with cardio and weight training 5 day a.week. using sarms s4 25 am 25,
pm and osta 25mg.
cheers

yes.i.understand the.high.bf, continually had bloods.done.all is.good. I can diet as I.have droped.from 180lbs to 140lbs diet and training :) bit.lost too much muscle
Sent from my GT-I9000 using EliteFitness

Last edited:
So are you saying you went from 186lbs 21%bf to 224 lbs at 24% bf on cycle? And now you're trying to get bf back down? Amount of fat is gonna be tricky to figure unless you give more information. How much muscle do you think you added?

And by the way, you can run osta right after pct but s4 is gonna jack up ur recovery. I'd run osta and gw if you're trying to cut.

hey guya il be cutting with sarms after.i.complete pct of my test e 500 a week, start 186lbs, 21%bf to 24% 224 lbs. age: 21. 5"10.

just.wondering.rougli how.much weight.would I.need to lose to reach 8% bf anf how.long can it take at 2600 cal a day, with cardio and weight training 5 day a.week. using sarms s4 25 am 25,
pm and osta 25mg.
cheers

yes.i.understand the.high.bf, continually had bloods.done.all is.good. I can diet as I.have droped.from 180lbs to 140lbs diet and training :) bit.lost too much muscle

First of all, there is no fucking way you gained 38 lbs on test with only a 3 % gain in bodyfat. How are you figuring your bodyfat? I have a hard time believing you gained that much on test. It's unrealistic and not humanly possible to gain that much muscle in that amount of time. You have to be fatter than you think.

And telling you how long it's going to take to get to 8% bodyfat is unrealistic also. Everyone is different, and there are too many factors. It gets harder and harder to lose the leaner you get. If you were in fact 24% at 224, then it would mean you were carrying around 45 lbs of fat. To get to 8% you would have to drop 16% bodyfat which is about 35-36 lbs of fat. But as I said, your bodyfat is probably higher than you think it is if you think you only gained 3% on cycle with a supposedly 38 lbs on cycle

I think this is not at all true. 38lb? Seriously? You couldn't even gain that much fat in that time. But saying its mostly all muscle.....?

Sent from my ADR6350 using EliteFitness

perhaps 27%? ill use.calipers.again. there is.probbali.more.fat.than.i.expect never the.less good gains.

I know there is no source talk on the forum but damn i want some of what hes got....lol

Seriously though it sounds very unlikly that your results are accurate.

yeah tru.but I did.put on some.size cant wait.to.shred.down!

Top Bottom