Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test Prop/Winstrol cycle

jjorgensen428

Hey guys, I am new to this site so I apologize if I miss something. I am planing to start a test prop and winstrol cycle in the next week or two when my guy comes back to town from his trip. Anyways, I have done a lot of research when it comes to the effects of steroids on the body but not so much on cycles, which is where i need some help from you guys.

My history and body info are as follows: Age 22, height 5' 11", weight 185-190lbs, about 8% body fat (tested using skin fold calipers by a trainer). I have been working out consistently for past 4-5 years. I have done pro-hormone supplements in the past and got great results and of course your protein powders, but now looking to step it up a little bit. I am planning to do my first amateur event in October.

For the cycle, I was planing to do 50mg of winstrol but not sure how much of the test to run. I have read from other sites people taking 100mg a day to 500 or 600mg a day... would really like some advise on that. Also, I was planing to run for an 8 week cycle unless you guys have other thoughts on that.
For PCT I am still looking for information on. How do you guys feel about nolvadex as a pct?

Hey guys, I am new to this site so I apologize if I miss something. I am planing to start a test prop and winstrol cycle in the next week or two when my guy comes back to town from his trip. Anyways, I have done a lot of research when it comes to the effects of steroids on the body but not so much on cycles, which is where i need some help from you guys.

My history and body info are as follows: Age 22, height 5' 11", weight 185-190lbs, about 8% body fat (tested using skin fold calipers by a trainer). I have been working out consistently for past 4-5 years. I have done pro-hormone supplements in the past and got great results and of course your protein powders, but now looking to step it up a little bit. I am planning to do my first amateur event in October.

For the cycle, I was planing to do 50mg of winstrol but not sure how much of the test to run. I have read from other sites people taking 100mg a day to 500 or 600mg a day... would really like some advise on that. Also, I was planing to run for an 8 week cycle unless you guys have other thoughts on that.
For PCT I am still looking for information on. How do you guys feel about nolvadex as a pct?

600mg a day of test lol maybe if your phil Heath haha

lol. Like I stated, I am not familiar with the dosing. I am just saying that when it came to dosing test I have seen a huge range from different sites. Trying to find some information to see whats best for me.

I don't think you read about people doing shots of 600mg of test P at a time lol. Probably test E or test C. But there's a BIG difference between them. Do some research on the different types of Testosterone and find will work best for what your goals will be.

Sent from my ADR6350 using EliteFitness

Whats best for you is to cont. to train natty and leave aas also get a solid eating and training program on.

600mg of winny ur liver would fail!

100mg the highest I would not take it past 50.

Whats best for you is to cont. to train natty and leave aas also get a solid eating and training program on.

600mg of winny ur liver would fail!

100mg the highest I would not take it past 50.

I wasn't planing to take 600mg winny. lol I was looking to take 50mg, but wasn't sure about the test propionate dose to stack with it because i have read people taking up to 600mg of 'test.' I think you might have just read that backwards.

My diet, i feel, has been pretty solid lately the past few months. I have been taking in about 3,500 calories. The protein/weight gainer that I take contains 35g per scoop, 80g of carbs, 0 fat g and a handful of other vitamins and minerals. I make a shake of this 3 times a day. Morning in breakfast, lunch and before bed- 1scoop, on training days, i take it breakfast and before bed 1 scoop and after my workout 2 scoops. My food intake is natural chicken breast that i grill, whole grain rice, whole grain pastas and veggies. But I'm ready to step it up and push my body to what it can handle.

lol. Like I stated, I am not familiar with the dosing. I am just saying that when it came to dosing test I have seen a huge range from different sites. Trying to find some information to see whats best for me.

Thats ok, thats why were here. If this is your first cyc I say no prop and run test e or c @ 250 a week split into two injects at 125mg for 10 weeks followed by pct unleashed and run adex at .50 eod

Does it matter which test i run of e or c? I can still run that with 50mg of winn per day? How long after the cycle should you wait before you do another cycle? Thanks for the help.

Top Bottom