Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Severe pain

for_ever_beast

Okay so to kick of my cycle I started with a blend it has tne dbol and anadrol 25/25/50 every time I pin my self with this like 5 min later it starts to hurt like a hell, any one knows why it hurts so much

How much are you injecting? Usually I get that when I inject 3cc...

Could be the Winny. Winny is probably one of the most painful injections, which is why a lot of guys just drink it.

Okay so to kick of my cycle I started with a blend it has tne dbol and anadrol 25/25/50 every time I pin my self with this like 5 min later it starts to hurt like a hell, any one knows why it hurts so much

Your DBOL and ANADROL are in a combo injection with TNE?

Yeah i guess you right, but what do you think of this blend you think is worth giving it a try ?

Well, that's what I get with multiple windows open! That was actually supposed to be a response in a different thread, sorry for that.

As for your mix, like stated above, it's becoming a somewhat common pre-workout mix. I personally don't think I would ever use it, but that's because I don't like the combination in it. Everyone has their preferences though!

Top Bottom