Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Germany or Florida

It's time to play a little game that I hold dear to my heart. Some of you may remember it from Loveline (that makes you cool). Yes, Germany or Florida.
825900_medium.gif

The premise of the game is that all the weird shit happens in either Germany or Florida. Each location has their own special brand of WTF, but sometimes the stories are so outrageous, they seem as if they could have happened in either place.

I'll post up a story, and then you decide of it is Germany or Florida.

An 18 yr old man tried to eat his underwear in hope that the cotton fabric would absorb alcohol before he took a breathalyzer test.

David Zurfluh was aqquited of charges of impaired driving because he blew below the legal allowed amount of alcohol.

He was however charged with obstruction of justice when he fled his vehicle after being stopped by police. While sitting in the back of the police vehicle, he tried to eat his shorts. Mr Zurfluh said he ripped the crotch out of his shorts and stuffed it in his mouth, and then spit it out.

So, Germany or Florida?

Top Bottom