Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Raw Protein Bars Good for a Bulk &Fat Loss

mich29

Banned
I've been using raw protein bars to balance out my diet since I'm stuck at the office alot and don't always have time to stop and run and get food sometimes so I 've been using the raw protein bars to supplement my diet.These are good to maintain your weight,bulk up or diet down by helping with cravings.

I've been using raw protein bars to balance out my diet since I'm stuck at the office alot and don't always have time to stop and run and get food sometimes so I 've been using the raw protein bars to supplement my diet.These are good to maintain your weight,bulk up or diet down by helping with cravings.

thanks for the info bro... im definitely going to have to look into this! what kind of macros are we talking here? calories / protein / sugar ??

thanks for the info bro... im definitely going to have to look into this! what kind of macros are we talking here? calories / protein / sugar ??

I just made a pan of my own recipe...using WTBM Rocky Road. I like the idea of homemade natural protein bars, organic ingredients when possible, and I know exactly what is in them ;).

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness

there are the standard amounts according to the packaging but the great part about these bars that other bars can't claim is that you can customize them to fit your calorie,protein and sugar needs by just using different items when you make them so these bars become a huge tool in bulking,dieting or just maintaining what you already have spent hours in the gym sweating to create body you have always wanted.

I just made a pan of my own recipe...using WTBM Rocky Road. I like the idea of homemade natural protein bars, organic ingredients when possible, and I know exactly what is in them ;).

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness

well bro, i'll be expecting a pm today telling me how you make them then!! =)

there are the standard amounts according to the packaging but the great part about these bars that other bars can't claim is that you can customize them to fit your calorie,protein and sugar needs by just using different items when you make them so these bars become a huge tool in bulking,dieting or just maintaining what you already have spent hours in the gym sweating to create body you have always wanted.

thanks for the great info mich!

Top Bottom