Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Obama rings up Limbaugh’s ‘slut,’ Georgetown’s Sandra Fluke

I'm sure you can google something that tells you otherwise, but in practice they won't. They say if the mother is in danger they'll do the abortion...but there has to be like an arrow sticking out of the womans brain for them to understand her life is in immediate danger. In all other circumstances they lawyer up say we don't beleive her life is "really" in danger even though the woman has a condition which statistics say she has greater than a 50% chance of not making it. If there was even a 10% chance i would "never" risk my wife's life for a baby we can have again at some point down the road. My friend "was" catholic.

Okay, just clarifying. :)

Can the fetus feel pain during a late term abortion?

Yes they can. What happens is the Dr reaches on and grabs the fetuses feet, pulls them out, and as the head is being pulled out, they stick forceps in the base of the skull to stop brain function. The pulls it the rest of the way out.

Sent from my ADR6400L using EliteFitness

Yes they can. What happens is the Dr reaches on and grabs the fetuses feet, pulls them out, and as the head is being pulled out, they stick forceps in the base of the skull to stop brain function. The pulls it the rest of the way out.

Sent from my ADR6400L using EliteFitness

wtf is your avatar supposed to be?

And Catholics have their own feelings about being forced to pay for contraception.

You mean they're forced to take a discount in order to provide contraception, since providing contraception is a net decrease in cost to the provider. A lifetime of pills costs a lot less than one childbirth...

They want the right to pay more in order to deny contraception to the people they have power over.

I have no problem with shades of gray, as long as I (or someone I can pay, more likely) get to call those shots.

But then you get a round of retards bitching about how everything (and everyone) is for sale and how big business is taking-over the government.

Everything is for sale. You already know that. That's why you want them to have less power...less to steal.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

traditional beliefs such as not having to foot the bill for some bimbo to get fuct and have the taxpayers pay for her condoms/pills?
rush was spot on calling this slut out...the chic goes to georgetown (uber expensive btw), complains that she doesn't have money to afford condoms/pills, and is pissed that you and i aren't paying for it.
gee maybe if you are so poor that you can't afford condoms you shouldn't be getting banged out (must be pretty regularly if the few dollars for condoms is too much)...fuck her and her little entitled elitist in the making mind...you and i have to afford are own penile wrapping, and so should the big brain college students at georgetown.

1. She spoke in Congress because of the fact that birthcontrol isnt only used for preventing babies. Thats what she spoke about.
2. She pays for her healthcare, she should be able to get full coverage.
3. The Catholic church condones BC because it "Is against the will of God". So if impotence is the "will of God", Then boner pills shoud be condoned. But guess what? Its not.
The hypocracy of the cathloic church is insane. A guy can defy the will of God with boner pills, but a woman cant?
They can cover up Molesters for 100+ years, but a chick cant take.birth control for her hormones?

Btw, the Birthcontrol Disallowance in the cathloic church has only been around for 80 some odd years.

You worried about the tax payers? Whats cheaper a kid that a parent cant afford or the pill?

DrOiD BioNiC EF App!

Top Bottom